• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

MrLif_IPhantom_Cover_1024x1024.jpg

-Part 1 – Introduction and Play time -

Near a large snow covered mountain, a small den can be seen, inside living are two curious and playful foxes living together.

My younger sister woke up earlier and is ready to play and have a very good time while I'm still asleep, with a mischievous grin will do everything possible to wake me, she boops my nose and noms my ear, pulling my paws trying to get me to wake up.

I turn sideways, trying to find another position to sleep, she gives me a disappointed look, but she insist on waking me up.

“Get up lazy fox, time to enjoy the day, sun just came out”

She keeps insisting, decides to grab my tail and start pestering it. Pulling my tail side to side, gently biting the fur, rubbing her paws all over my tail messing up the soft fur, doing everything possible to get me to wake up, as I try my best to ignore it, she wins.

After a few annoyed minutes, I boop her nose with my tail, letting her know that I'm getting up

I give a quick yawn and let her know “Alright, I'm getting up”

“about time” she replies

I start waking up as she runs outside – smiling.

I give myself a good stretch, front paws reaching out as far as possible lowest to the ground, my back paws stretched out tall, foot-claws dig into the ground underneath me, as my tail lazily wags behind me.

She pokes her head in and says “Are you ready? Hurry! Hurry!”

My name is Jyotis, just a typical red fox enjoying life and having a good time. Not knowing the long adventure that awaits me.

In the den, I also live with my younger sister, her name is Sherrie, red fox as well. She likes to wear a red bow on her left ear. She found it after a camper forgot it.

On the sunny warm day, we followed a path towards the stream, not to far from the den we sleep in. As we both look back towards the snow covered mountain, the sunshine making it shine.

Sherrie tells me “That view is just beautiful” she smiles and flicks her tail “I don't ever plan on leaving”

I smile back “neither do I”.

We continue walking or for a moment, after a while it turns to quicker walking a little slower than running. A few grass and bushes rustling as we go pass them, we can see birds up high in the air

Once we arrive at the small stream near the side of the forest.

I turn to my younger sister as I ask “how about a quick swim?”

while my front paws get closer to the ground, back paws straight up, tail in the air slightly wagging from side to side

Back
Top Bottom