• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

a57437b9d1b497d4a1329f688c531059.png

Honestly, I don't think that the creators ever intended there to be any satisfying answers or deep explanations as to how certain elements of the anime work (or are even possible given previously established canon). Instead, I'd imagine that the actual reasons are probably more "real-world" in nature like ease of writing (Arceus, Mewtwo) or money/marketing (Victini, Mewtwo, and arguably Ash still being ten) rather than anything related to the anime universe itself.

(Yeah, a lot less interesting than the stuff above. This is from a thread I was writing in last night. I'm surprised that it hasn't been cleared yet, or that it's even there in the first place, really...)

Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother.
And my sister and my brother
Lo, there do I see the line of my people
Back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them
In the halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live forever.

20160504_111230_zpslv9thsp2.jpg

is an image I shared on another site, it's my cougar and snoleo figures on top of my laptop speakers

def removePlus(line):
line = line.replace("+>", "")
line = line.split() # Turns the line into a list
line = line[0] + " " + line[(len(line)-1] # Returns the array to form "Username %d"
return line

Back
Top Bottom