• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

tumblr_niqcfahBwG1tkhrgao1_1280.jpg

Again I don't follow the anime, I'd guess it refers to the protagonist's parties. Hint #2 appears to be an equation to establish how many Pokemon it refers to... That gives an answer of 59... Not sure of that was intended or you screwed up the equation....

It's time for the final answer to my riddle:
"I am not a flying type, I lack wings and cannot levitate, yet I am still capable of flight, though I can't learn the move."
Hints:
  1. This ability was only ever displayed in a single episode of the anime
  2. The Pokemon in question is mammalian.
  3. Think "Miles Prower"
Buizel! In the episode "Mounting a Coordinator Assault" the clearly mammalian Buizel exhibits its ability to fly for the first and only time. I performs this feat by spinning its tails like a helicopter's rotor blade, in a manner identical to how Miles "Tails" Prower flies in the Sonic series.
300px-Flying_Buizel.png
300px-Tailsflying.jpg

For my next riddle: "When my namesake occurs, it's probably not a good sign" This is intended to apply to two Pokemon, I would accept either, or both as an answer.

forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/your-newest-purchase.118066/page-125#post-5858721

Zexy 8
Elementar 9
LivingAngryCheese 6
Chidamari Sketch 8
RagnorokX 7
Crystal Onix 7
MassiveShock11 8 -> 7
Firox 8
Lone_Garurumon 9
Max1996 4 -> 3
ArvAl 8
leetic 8
Water Max 7
Enzap 7
Tatsu 5
Pikochu 8
Hellcrow 7
Kakashi Hatake 7
DrumBeats 7
Icy Wind 7
Gengarzilla 7
Jersey Jimmy 7 +> 8
Jsach 4
Sword Master 7
Soaringdylan 7

I put it in spoiler because it's quite big.

Back
Top Bottom