• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

just made a noise complaint to the police department. Some assholes in the neighbourhood have been blasting music for the last hour
can't even paint your house a certain colour or own a pickup truck in Coral Gables, and these idiots are blasting music :confused: what makes them think that's OK

I am very grateful for rant channels on Discord servers

Chikorita 60 +> 70
Treecko 120
Seedot 50
Shroomish 70
Carnivine 40
Snivy 130
Petilil 130
Skiddo 40
Fomantis 60
Bulbasaur 30
Bellsprout 60
Budew 140
Cottonee 20
Ferroseed 60
Rowlet 120
Kartana 100
Rotom (Mow) 280 --> 260
Sewaddle 190
Phantump 100

I think abovementioned might be a great way to discredit apoc.

Definition: you can out yourself as n1 watcher by asking apoc something along the lines of "you're claiming to have been roleblocked butnkbody visited you this night. Explain". Coukd be a way to mark you as towny.

Just a suggestion but feels pretty goodif we can turn it into a lynch

Finally registered for my first big tournament! At this point I'm just here to do my best and make some friends too. Good luck to everyone playing in the DC Open and Day 2 of Worlds today! #Pokemon #PokemonWorlds

Just a random tweet that somehow ended up in my c&p :confused:

Back
Top Bottom