• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

tenor.gif

[bc]Q U E S T I O N S:

[C]✦ What is your preferred name and what are your preferred pronouns?

[C]✦ How long have you been into Love Live!?

[C]✦ Who is your best character from each group? Why?

[C]✦ Do you have a favorite group? Which is it?

[C]✦ Do you have a least favorite character or group? Why?

[C]✦ What are your favorite cards from SIF and/or SIFAS?

[C]✦ What is your favorite form of Love Live! media (games, animes/movies, mangas, etc.)?

[C]✦ Do you produce any fan-made Love Live! content? If so, what kind?

[C]✦ Do you have any friends that you’d like to tag to do this challenge next?

Edelgard: God, it seems like a thousand years ago. I fought my way out of that cave... became the Emperor… realized I loved you.
Edelgard: I know I said no more surprises but…
Edelgard: I was really hoping I could pull off one last one.

Nintendo Studios

Rhea: The world has changed. And none of us can come back. All we can do is our best. And sometimes… the best that we can do… is to start over.
Dimitri: I saw all these people die.
Byleth: I keep telling everyone they should move on. Some do.
Byleth: But not us.
Byleth: Even if there’s a small chance, we owe this to everyone who’s not in this room to try.
Byleth: We will. Whatever it takes.

Claude: Whatever it takes.

Dimitri: Whatever it takes.

Edelgard: Whatever it takes.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Endgame

Byleth: I like this one.

A 5.50-kg bowling ball moving at 9.00 m/s collides with a 0.850-kg bowling pin, which is scattered at an angle to the initial direction of the bowling ball and with a speed of 15.0 m/s

It's finally time for the mock battle. This is my chance to measure your worth as an instructor. Do you think you can rise to the challenge?

Back
Top Bottom