• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

Okay, if I... if I chop you up in a meat grinder, and the only thing that comes out, that's left of you, is your eyeball, you'r- you're PROBABLY DEAD! You're probably going to - not you, I'm just sayin', like, if you- if somebody were to, like, push you into a meat grinder, and, like, your- one of your finger bones is still intact, they're not gonna pick it up and go, "Well see, yeah it wasn't deadly, it wasn't an instant kill move! You still got, like, this part of your finger left!" NO I'M NOT GONNA PUT YOU INTO A MEAT GRINDER. I'M NOT GONNA PUT YOU INTO A MEAT GRINDER. NO. I'm making a reference to the fact that, like, if I, like, if I were to get fucking KILLED... I don't know, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'. If- if- okay, if you were to- okay we're gonna take humans out of this, if alien Globgobglobgo 1 fuckin' shoots a disintegrating ray at alien Globglo 2, if there's only fucking TEETH LEFT, it's- it's fucking you're dead, you're dead.

"If I were to put you in a meat grinder," goddamnit, it's so fucked up! You understand what I'm sayin' though, I'm not actually saying that I'm going to put somebody in a meat grinder, goddamnit. Whatever.

sorry bro

1672357709864.png

I looked and didn't see one.

The rules are simple. Just post whatever is on your Crtl+V(Paste Button). It is funnier is it is unplanned so try to make sure it isn't.

EDIT: If it is a image please spoiler it whether it was part of the Crtl+V or not.

~~~~~~~~~

Did this last night. I was the only one on that forum.

Mod's Note: All large images, large walls of texts, and/or posts that may mess up the forum layout for other users should be placed in spoiler tags. Any such posts that don't have spoiler tags will be marked as "Disruptive Posts".

To use spoiler tags, use the following format:

[spoiler]<Your content such as large wall of text, large images, etc>[/spoiler]

Result:

<Your content such as large wall of text, large images, etc>

Last Update: May 9th, 2020 by Pikochu

“Yeah, you bet your ass I’m prepped.” Spat out Nelchael herself, putting up a commanding stance with the little enthusiasm she could muster,

“Now, what say you? Can you fathom the power of a ruthless demon of the sea… one that survived its kind’s cessation into the void of discarded history?”

Nelchael’s usually lifeless, apathetic face perked up with a conniving smirk and a bellicose light on her eyes.

“Regardless… Barb Barrage on that annoying shroom, Vepar!!”

The dark-colored Qwilfish’s coat of thorns alight with a distinct magenta as its rotund body began to seep noxious muck. Though arguably goofy-sounding, the belligerent squeaking noises it emitted sounded positively sadistic as it suddenly bounced straight towards its fungal foe; simultaneously emanating a fierce aura and toxins

“And you, Crocell. Spill out all the grudges of the climate’s mistreatment of your existence onto that arrogant unseelie with a Will-o-Wisp!”

The spectral Corsola of that specified name began to glow ominously, causing the surroundings to turn darker as will o’ the wisps began dancing around it to form a vile spell headed straight for the oxymoronic sprite of metal.

---

The eccentric puppeteer that was purportedly named Glycon remained standing at the rooftop; perched like a stalwart Pidove, as the toy-like vessels where their personalities act upon float around them like balloons held tightly by an innocent child. The triumvirate taciturnly beheld the battle as it went on… as the puppet that was christened Marut narrowed their gaze at something.

“Audience detected… vaguely familiar silhouette?”

“’Vaguely familiar?’ What beguiles you about this apparent new bystander who at the moment merely affixes an anonymous gaze?”

“Recounting similar silhouettes… Recalling… vigilante entity.”

“Vigilante, now? Tsk, tsk. Clouding your calculations with conspiracies cooking up like a cavernous cauldron, I see. Hehehe…”

Back
Top Bottom