• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAI THERE!

ME AM TEH COOKIE MONSTA

I EET YOU

I WELCOME YOU

I DESTROY YOU!

Chapter 5

It was quite a frightening sight to see Alice shrinking. The drink was so powerful, she shark to 2 inches tall in 3 seconds. Once she stopped shrinking, she looked up at the huge doorknob, grinned, and said "Look at me, I'm the right size!" "Looks like someone forgot the key waaaaayyyy up there." the doorknob repiled. Alice looked up, and sure enough, a golden key was hanging by a string in the darkness of the Buneary hole. Upset, Alice said "I'm to small to reach he key! Oh no! Oh no!". She put her face into her paws again and started to cry again.

Alice's crying was starting to drive the doorknob crazy, so he said to her "Please try to control your crying. Have a cookie." All of a sudden, a cookie appeared beside Alice. The cookie, which was relativley small, was a half and inch in diameter, and was small enough for Alice to fit in her mouth when she was smaller. She picked up the cookie, looked at it, and pondered out loud "It looks delicious, but what is in it, exactly?". She paused and inquired "Don't be silly, Alice, what harm could ONE little itty-bitty cookie do?" She took a bite, and then something unexpected happened. She was getting taller.

(This was from my fanfic. I KNOW IT.

Let's all go to the lobby!
Let's all go to the lobby!
Let's all go to the lobby,
To get ourselves a treat!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_O

Last edited:
Marillscratch-1.png

LOL IMG CODES FOR THE WIN XD

Like everything! 8D

. Better with pepper and hot salt.