• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your current CTRL+V's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to think it was bad.

that was untill i found out its counterpart is dark

200px-Mayley.png

Finally found out what it's called (again).

Livor mortis starts twenty minutes to three hours after death and is congealed in the capillaries in four to five hours. Maximum lividity occurs within 6-12 hours.

"I'm still offering...I'm the target," Luke said, pleased that he was a target (as long as Camille didn't use PK Fire on any level). "And, uh...what time is it, anyway? I think we'd be in classes..." He turned to Camille. "I'd honestly think you'd make a crater in my skull after what happened earlier," he said. He

I had posted this earlier in an RPG. I was going to quote something, so I copied it and...voila.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom