• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your Current Team

Volcarona- Hatches eggs faster
Heatmor- hatched from egg
Heatmor- Same
Heatmor- Same
Heatmor- Same
Egg

He he, Im breeding for a shiny Heatmor. XD

Black:
Volcarona lv. 66: Flamethrower/Quiver Dance/Hidden Power (Bug)/Fly - Flyer, Egg Hatcher, power house/special sweeper
Scrafty lv. 65: Crunch/HJK/Head Smash/Rest - Tank, physical powerhouse
Mandibuzz lv. 60: Nasty Plot/Dark Pulse/Rest/Air Slash - tank, special sweeper
Haxorus lv. 59: Swords Dance/Slash/Dragon Claw/Bulldoze - physical powerhouse
Whimsicott lv. 65: Cotton Guard/Giga Drain/Hurricane/Leech Seed - speedy tank, speedy special powerhouse, big root abuser/leech
Kingdra lv. 57: Rain Dance/Surf/Dragon Pulse/Brine - surfer, special sweeper

White:
Tepig lv. 15: Flame Charge/Ember/Defense Curl/Tackle
Roggenrola lv. 7: Automize/Lock-On/Magnitude/Rock Tomb
Petilil lv. 6: Growth/Magical Leaf/Giga Drain/Hidden Power
Zorua lv. 26: Fake Tears/Thief/Dark Pulse/Extrasensory
Basculin (blue) lv. 15: Rain Dance/Headbutt/Bite/Aqua Jet
Cubchoo lv. 28: Icy Wind/Frost Breath/Brine/Hone Claws

Ferrothorn: Power whip, gyro ball, leech seed, stealth rock. Water killer, primary ace, excadrill check, sets up stealth rock, walls and forces switches with leech seed. It gets the ball of death rolling.

Chandelure: Flamethrower, Energy ball, Shadow ball, Minimize. Intercepts incoming fire and fighting for ferrothorn. Forces switch and punishes with strong special attacks.

Vaporeon: Scald, Wish, Protect, Ice beam. Token water type, wish support for ferrothorn, cripples physical sweepers with scald and ruins incoming dragons with ice beam.

Hippowdon: Stone edge, Earthquake, Slack off, roar. deals rock and ground damage, helps counter excadrill, shuffles opponent's team.

Hydreigon: Dark pulse, Flamethrower, Draco meteor, U-Turn. Deals high damage, and reloads with u-turn after draco meteor.

Mienshao: hi jump kick, stone edge, u-turn, substitute. Helps scout opposing team, helps finish off weakened opponents.

Well. My most current team is probably White:
Serperior: My starter. A very loyal friend.
Liepard: It was my first catch, I thought the (Purrloin?) looked cute so I caught one. (I usually stick with my pokemon all the way through.)
Zebstrika: I wanted an electric type, and I like horses. (Even if its a zebra.)
*Simipour: Water type that knows surf and waterfall.
Haxorus: I only had four pokemon in Victory Road so I decided to catch one to use as an extra place on my team against the Elite Four. So I caught a Fraxure. Now I love it. :)
Zekrom: Caught it, Kept it, Trained it.

*Simipour has recently been possibly replaced by an Altaria. Simipour was absolutely no use to me against the Elite Four (the second time) so for the purpose of those battles I replaced it with an Altaria that knew flamethrower.

That's my white team. However, I can't resist sharing my favorite team:
Platinum:
Jak- Infernape. My starter who I absolutely fell in love with.
Linxy- Luxray. I try to start get a variety of types on my team. I chose a Shinx early on as my first capture AND my electric type. Love her too.
Stara- Staraptor. Originally caught it too teach it fly eventually. It turned out to be quite a bit stronger than previous bird captures. (In other games.)
Leaf- Leafeon. I evolved the eevee I recieved into a Leafeon because waiting to get to Snowpoint would take too long. It knows Strength, too.
Togi -Togekiss. Evolved from the egg I got from Cynthia. It turned out to be a lifesaver against Lucian.
Luc- Lucario. After the hours I spent running around training it between Iron Island the Canalave Gym I would have been angry if it hadn't turned out awesome. Happily, it did.

Look at my sig, that's my real team:
Typhlosion: Eh, why not, he's mah starter
Weavile: Awesome sweeper
Crobat: Cover weakness to fighting
Shiny Umbreon: It's shiny and it has curse
Scizor: Bullet punch+swords dance= awesome sweep
Heracross: Doesn't have moxie but need a fighting type

Still trying to complete Story Mode for White, so this is my team in the rough order of which I caught them:

-Samurott (Wallace) - starter. I tend not to pick the Grass starters and Emboar looks freaky so Oshawott it was.
-Stoutland (Brandy), my first catch after I got Wallace
-Musharna (Mona) - okay this one was basically where I saw a Munna in-game and I was all FFFFFFFFFT FFFFT OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THAT IS THE CUTEST AND GROOVIEST AND BEST I WANT ONE I WANT ONEEEE
-Lilligant (Sophie) - Same with Munna; I walked all the way across that stupid bridge and spent 15 minutes running around in the grass like a fool JUST to get a Petilil
-Darmanitan (Pancho) - "Oh my god SURPRISE BUG TRAINER Sophie and Mona hate bugs I need a fire type" "A wild Darumaka appeared!" "HI ARE YOU A FIRE TYPE"
-Zebstrika (Zecora) - I needed to get an Electric-type, and Blitzle has a cool design, so I did some backtracking to get her. Also no way in hell was I going to go through the trouble of trying to find and evolve a Tynamo, I don't care how powerful Eelektross is.

Nothing too fancy--I tried to get a varied team of whatever Pokemon's designs pleased me the most and they get the job done so far.

Last edited:
HeartGold~

Ryu (Dragonite)- Dragon Rush, Extremespeed, Iron Tail, Draco Meteor
Sobek (Feraligatr)- Surf, Ice Beam, Crunch, Hydro Cannon
Ampharos- Discharge, Thunder Wave, Power Gem, Signal Beam
Ho-oh- Fire Blast, Psychic, Fly, Sacred Fire
Muscle (Machamp)- Rock Climb, Cross Chop, Superpower, Strength
Dugtrio- Dig, Earthquake, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw

White~
Porcino (Emboar)- Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Brick Break
Jellicent- Psychic, Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam
Shamrock (Simisage)- Seed Bomb, Dig, Bite, Fury Swipes
Archeops- Thrash, Fly, Rock Slide, Acrobatics
Illusory (Zoroark)- Shadow Ball, Foul Play, Night Slash, Embargo
Zekrom- Fusion Bolt, Thunder Wave, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor

Last edited:
White:

Emboar Lv. 69
Chandelure Lv. 64
Scrafty Lv. 64
Hydreigon Lv. 67
Slowbro Lv. 66
Reuniclus Lv. 60

Black (Nuzlocke run):
Hulk (Conkeldurr)
Ozzy (Gigalith)
Reggie (Servine)
Orly (Herdier)
Irwin (Sandile)
Casanova (Unfezant)
All are male, might replace one of them with Coraline (Gothita)

My Team:

1. Serperior
  2. Braviary
  3. Simipour
  4. Zebstrika
  5. Vanilluxe
  6. Darmanitan

Last edited:
Pearl (still playing through the story):
Infernape lvl, 43
Vaporeon lvl. 38
Luxray lvl. 39
Gardevoir lvl. 38
Staraptor lvl. 39
Machoke lvl. 40

SoulSilver (my favorite game by far):
Ampharos lvl. 91
Togekiss lvl. 92
Quagsire lvl. 92
Magmortar lvl. 91
Garchomp lvl. 58

White (haven't really played lately, thinking of restarting):
Eelektross lvl. 71
Archeops lvl. 71
Hydregion lvl. 72
Samurott lvl. 71
Vanilluxe lvl. 70
Victini lvl. 72

White:
*Note that I barely started playing White two weeks ago*
Izaya (Oshawott) - Only choose it because I did the eenie meenie game with it and Snivy.
Shinra (Lillpup) - Needed it for that Pokemon catching contest in the beginning.
Namie (Patrat) - Same reason.
Mika (Purrloin) - Needed to catch all the Pokemon I can in the beginning.
Hikage (Pansear) - for the first gym.

Too lazy to get Black.

SoulSilver
Zek (Marowak) - I wanted to see what Zek (my brother) would do if he was a Pokemon.
Temari (Pidgeotto) - Knows Fly.
Maru (Flaafy) - Pokemon I use to catch Pokemon.
Toya (Rattata) - knows rock smash and cut.
Quin (Typhlosion) - :3 He's my favorite.
Kenta (Tentacool) - knows surf.

Have a new member on my team,a female Dratini and since some are posting nicks I'll do that aswell.

So now it's:
Tyranitar (Highway star)
Galvantula (Lijep)
Electivire
Milotic (Baudelaire)
Chandelure (Invictus)
Dratini-still thinkiing of nickname and soon to completely evolve.

Also I'm starting a monotype run in HG with Fire (yeah hard one)
So far I've only got a Cyndaquil

Right now it's..

Darmanitan Lv.51
Lilligant Lv.47
Musharna Lv.50
Milotic Lv.52
Axew Lv.36
Togekiss Lv.51

Training up for the Elite Four again.

Black (used for EV training/breeding/holding my living pokedex)

Chimchar lv.1(about to be EVd)
Torterra lv.32(Just finished being EVd)
Infernape lv.100
Empoleon lv.100
Crobat lv.100

Infernape Empoleon and Crobat aren't EVd, Infernape and Empoleon are from Platinum and Crobat is back from the days of playing Sapphire

White (used for training to lv100/competitive battling after EV training on Black)

Excadrill lv.100
Espeon lv.100(dream world)
Bisharp lv.90
(Ash's) Pikachu lv.65
Hydreigon lv.66
Seismitoad lv.45

Hydreigon and Seismitoad aren't EVd, just leftovers from the team I used to beat the game.

White:

Sexy the Lilligant lv. 20
Mercury the Roggenrola lv. 21
Blue Beta the (Blue) Basculin lv. 20
Inari the Zorua lv. 26
Lillipup lv. 4 (Pickup member)

Attack Sweeper
117px-553Krookodile_Dream.png

Krookodile {Female}
Item: Expert Belt
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Moxie
Characteristic: Thoroughly Cunning
Moves:
~ Outrage
~ Earthquake
~ Crunch
~ Aerial Ace

All out attacking power. Is so bulky in both DEF. and ATK. that it is usually my go-to mon for a KO.

Lead
120px-497Serperior_Dream.png

Serperior {Male}
Item: Light Clay
Nature: Lax
Ability: Overgrow
Characteristic: Often Scatters Things
Moves:
~ Light Screen
~ Leaf Blade
~ Giga Drain
~ Reflect

I'm starter-loyal, even if they "suck". Pretty much fills the set-up niche for the rest of my team, and has a habit of letting some of my more fragile sweepers live 2-3 turns longer.

Special Sweeper
120px-571Zoroark_Dream.png

Zoroark {Male}
Item: Life Orb/Black Glasses
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Illusion
Characteristic: Capable of Taking Hits
Moves:
~ Foul Play
~ Flamethrower
~ Night Daze
~ Nasty Plot

I love Sp. Sweepers (B/W doesn't have enough!), and while this pokemon doesn't really fill in any niches, it's just fun to use.

Special Sweeper
117px-609Chandelure_Dream.png

Chandelure {Female}
Item: Spell Tag
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Flash Fire
Characteristic: Somewhat Vain
Moves:
~ Shadow Ball
~ Flamethrower
~ Psychic
~ Energy Ball

Pretty much the counterpart to Krookodile in terms of psychopathic killing sprees. And when together, oh you better hope you already made your last will & testament cuz you ain't going home alive baby ;P

Special Sweeper
120px-528Swoobat_Dream.png

Swoobat {Female}
Item: Rocky Helmet
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Unaware
Characteristic: Highly Curious
Moves:
~ Future Sight
~ Psychic
~ Air Slash
~ Charge Beam

Has a great diverse movepool and can hold it's own against most opponents. Another amazing Sp. Atk'er, though because Fly is Physical, i had to use a hm slave for that.

Wall
120px-565Carracosta_Dream.png

Carracosta {Female}
Item: Quick Claw
Nature: Brave
Ability: Solid Rock
Characteristic: Proud of its Power
Moves:
~ Waterfall
~ Crunch
~ Rock Slide
~ Shell Smash

Filled in waterfall/bulky water type spot on the team, although since surf is a sp. atk. move, had to once again go with an hm slave for it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom