• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your favorite Kids WB (or Teletoon, CN, any other block) Pokemon promos here!

R.O.B.

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him

While I think TRio is the most overrated part of the OG dub these days and 4Kids/4KMedia under Konami nowadays as same studio that produced Pokémon’s dub pre Natochenny etc. isn’t given enough credit for their stellar handling of the protagonists (I agree TPCi’s TRio was all around worse, that said, and intolerable from mid DP onward outside of some of early BW), even I can’t deny the charisma they had back then too growing up. Also, Stuart got to live his dream as Batman in some way lol.

Crossovers are allowed too!

Didn't grow up with the second one but going back and watching it I appreciate the effort that went into this.
1:33 Pidgeotto gets a win

This Presidents Day marathon promo has been stuck in my mind since middle school, and I believe it was the last time Cartoon Network put a creative effort into a Pokemon commercial.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom