• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your favorite Pokemon anime quotes!

From Psyduck's first episode:

Ash's Pokedex (after looking up Psyduck): Psyduck constantly suffers from a headache.
Misty: You mean this thing always has a headache!? *trips and falls as one of her pokeballs roll away* My pokeball!
Psyduck: *touches the pokeball* Psy? Duck? *gets sucked inside and captured*
Ash: Wow Misty, you caught Psyduck.
Misty: Now I've got the headache!
Narrator: And so Misty effortlessly captured Psyduck. Congratulations!
Misty: DON'T CONGRATULATE ME!!

I loved that scene xD

Cook:I don't want any trouble.
Meowth:You won't give us lunch but you don't want trouble huh?
Jessie:You're talking to the wrong customers if you don't want any trouble.
Cook:please leave me alone. I don't want any trouble.
Jessie:Trouble!
James:Trouble!? I can't resist Jessie.
Jessie:Neither can I! Prepare for trouble!
James:Make it double!

Tee hee

Narissa: I'm a wandering Pokémon trainer making the gym rounds with my Ditto!
Ash: Cool! You're like me!
Narissa: No way!
Ash: Uh?
Narissa: I'm gonna be the number one Pokémon trainer and nothing less! I can't have a noob like you lumping us together, get it?
Ash: I'm not a noob!

From DP173, Dealing with a Fierce Double Ditto Drama!

That scene made me lol.

The power of one
James: then all intelligent life on earth will be destroyed
Meowth: And you will still be here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have them written, but what ash says in his inspirational speeches to lysandre in the flare arc.

And here it is (at least one of them). This speech in particular is when I start viewing Ash/Satoshi as... a Pokémon Master.

Satoshi: We'll never do as you say!

Fleur-de-lis: You still fail to understand? Once this world is destroyed... You shall be the guide of the chosen people!

Satoshi: We'll never become such a thing! We are us! Alan! I don't know what happened to you, but stop facing down all the time! Who cares about the past? I trust the Alan that I got to know! I love this world! It has both people and Pokémon that I love! I will never let it be destroyed! The battle is on, Fleur-de-lis!"

And here is Satoshi's speech about tomorrow in the following episode:

"Fleur-de-lis, I don't care about how you hate this world! It belongs to everyone, people and Pokémon. Don't you talk about destroying it, changing it, saying tomorrow won't come! Tomorrow someone will meet someone important to them. Tomorrow someone will realise their dreams! Tomorrow someone will start their journey as a trainer. Tomorrow someone will heal their wounds. Everyone has their own tomorrow! What is the reason you get to take it from them? For all those people and Pokémon... I will fight at my absolute best!"
- Satoshi

And here it is (at least one of them). This speech in particular is when I start viewing Ash/Satoshi as... a Pokémon Master.

Fleur-de-lis: You still fail to understand? Once this world is destroyed... You shall be the guide of the chosen people!

Satoshi: We'll never become such a thing! We are us! Alan! I don't know what happened to you, but stop facing down all the time! Who cares about the past? I trust the Alan that I got to know! I love this world! It has both people and Pokémon that I love! I will never let it be destroyed! The battle is on, Fleur-de-lis!"

"Fleur-de-lis, I don't care about how you hate this world! It belongs to everyone, people and Pokémon. Don't you talk about destroying it, changing it, saying tomorrow won't come! Tomorrow someone will meet someone important to them. Tomorrow someone will realise their dreams! Tomorrow someone will start their journey as a trainer. Tomorrow someone will heal their wounds. Everyone has their own tomorrow! What is the reason you get to take it from them? For all those people and Pokémon... I will fight at my absolute best!"
- Satoshi
I was talking about the tommorow one but both are awesome. thanks

- Satoshi

Man oh man, those quotes are really inspirational. I doubt that any 10- year old could speak as maturely as Ash did then.
This is what being a true Pokemon Master is all about. Not about the amount of battles you win, not about the power of your Pokemon, but about how much compassion and love you show for people, the world and Pokemon.

However, in my opinion, Ash has been a Pokemon Master since the second generation.. after all saving the world is his cup of tea, and he's shown plenty of spirit. Ash always had the required qualities in him.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom