• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Post your favorite Pokemon anime quotes!

Reaction score
ZigZag Zangoose
"I understand. I suppose everyone has one person in the world they wish they could abandon on an island or throw down a Raticate hole.... Cassidy for instance!!"-Jessie
"Cassidy?!"-James/Meowth
"Oh! She's the one I turned to pieces if I half a chance!"

Grovyle Fan
Reaction score
“It’s scary!” “And hairy!” “And looks like my cousin, Larry!” - Jessie, James, and Meowth, respectively, in “Jump for Joy!”
“But I wanted to look at the pretty train some more!” - Cilan in “Crisis from the Underground Up!”
“Do we gotta do da routine every time... I'm an old woman, I'm too tired!“ - Meowth in “Fight for the Meteorite!”
“Our precious Meowth was hurt in a bizarre yodelling accident when za poor dear fellow fell off its clogs.” - Jessie in “Delcatty Got Your Tongue?”
“UGLY UGLY UGLY!!! JESSIE IS SO UGLY!” - James in “The Bicker The Better”
“Choip! Choip!” - Meowth (imitating Wingull) in “That’s Just Swellow”
“It just didn’t seem right to take it from behind!” - James in “The Scuffle of Legends”
“It pays to have protection!” - JJM in “Having a Wailord of a Time”
“DO YOU THINK I’M SOME KIND OF IDIOT?!!? WHAT HAVE YOU TWO DONE WITH MY TORCHIIIIIIC??!!!!!??” - May in “Having a Wailord of a Time”
“If he's your husband then I assume you're his wife and that kind of wrecks my plans for the future!” - Brock in “Where’s Armaldo?”
“What a creep...and you dress weird!” May in “Deceit and Assist!”
“Team Rocket’s ‘Blaustein’ off again!!!” - Meowth in “Pasta la Vista!” (A subtle but nice way to mark the end of 4Kids’ tenure)

Friendly Neighborhood Pokéfan
Reaction score
Pokémon Fashion Flash
Misty: "Ha! Anyway, Psyduck and I are so cute we'll look good whatever fashion we wear!"

Ash: "I'm sure Psyduck will."

Also this part got a good chuckle out of me...
Misty: "What took you guys so long?"

Ash and Brock: "What happened to her face?"
Misty: "Dumb boys."

Plant It Now... Diglett Later
The Mayor (Disguised): "Hold on! Don't listen to those old fools! They'll just talk you in circles until you're as confused as they are!"

Ash: "Who are you?"

The Mayor (Disguised): "We're a band of Diglett thieves known as the 'Band of Diglett thieves'!"

Jessie: "Now there's an original name."

The Mayor (Disguised): "We used to be known by a much more creative name but those old fogies in there just kept getting confused."

Misty: "Oh, that makes sense."

Last edited:

Ana

Reaction score
Here's a few silly ones-

Jessie: Wasn't that Cassidy and what's-his-name?"
James: It's Butch. He's a little sensitive about that."

Gary: Hahaha! Even your Pikachu feels sorry for you, Ash! I've never seen anyone so pathetic!"
Misty: "Have you tried a mirror?"

Ash: "My name is really Tom Ato."
Misty: "Wha?! Well, my name... my name is Anne Chovi."
Brock: Oh, and my name is Caesar Salad."

James: "I am a flaming Moltres!"

Reaction score
From Yes in Dee Dee, It's Dawn!, after Dawn faints due to Ursula's Plusle and Minun ruining her hair.

Ash: hands Dawn a cup of coffee
Dawn: Thanks, Ash. That was really thoughtful of you!
Ash: Thanks, but it was Brock's idea!

It's just silly and it makes me laugh.

Grovyle Fan
Reaction score
“Hi! I’m May, and I wanna be a top Coordinatah!” - Meowth (in disguise as May) in “A Double Dilemma!”
“Stupid contest must have been rigged or something! Ugh!!!!” - Harley in “A Hurdle for Squirtle” (Andrew Rannells’ final words as Harley, but what a way to go out!)
“What is ‘Hi-hi, Psyduck, Arbok’?” - Rotomdex in “Loading the Dex!”
“Don’t mention that name!” - Brock in “A Tent Situation”
“GYAAAAAAAHHHHHH IT’S GONE BALD!!!!!” - Kiawe in “Alola, Kanto!”
“You’re Miss Liza, the therapist!!!”, “That explains why we’re here....” - Brock and Max in “I Feel Skitty!”
“Oh, I hate the idea of there being dishonesty around here...” - Harley in “Hi Ho Silver Wind!” (Have I ever told you how much I miss Andy Rannells?)
“Are you Norman’s mom?” - little boy (referring to Jessie in disguise) in “Hi Ho Silver Wind!”
“KOYLIA!” - Meowth (disguised as Kirlia) in “Do I Hear A Ralts?”
“I haven’t seen this many strange letters since the last time I placed a personal ad.” - James in “Pokémon: Spell of the Unown”
“Why do you think? ‘Cause I knew you’d fall for it!” - Harley in “A Cacturne for the Worse”

What Had Happened In The Eternatus Battle
Reaction score
XY003
Ash/Satoshi:
"Citron, calling those Spear was amazing."