• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your Trainer Information (Name, Gender, ID, SID)

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score
This was recently requested, and after a bit of thought and getting the opinion of another staff member I figured there was no reason not to have such a topic... and that it could, in fact, be quite useful. Basically, this thread will serve as a repository for the trainer information of any BMGf member who feels like posting it. The information in this thread has a twofold use:

1. If you play the Jubilife/Goldenrod Lotto, you could potentially find someone here (if this thread grows large enough) with the right Trainer ID to allow you to win a Master Ball, or one of the other valuable items you can get for matching 3 or 4 digits. This can be done in any version... the easiest way to check your Lotto number is to just save in front of the desk, draw a ticket, record that number, and then shut off without saving. The lotto number seems to be generated the first time you resume a game on that particular day, so the number should stay the same from that point until your calender rolls over to the following day. Then just search this thread for a matching number, and if you find one see if that person is available for a quick trade. Any Pokemon will do, so a common Bidoof/Rattata/Noctowl from the first route should be enough. If someone is unavailable or otherwise unable to trade at that time, under no circumstance are you to badger them.

2. If you make a trade on the GTS and would like to get your Pokemon (re)nicknamed, then there's a chance you might find the person you traded with on this very site. Although I concede the chances are remote, that was the original reason this thread was requested so I felt I should include it.
The only additional thing I feel I should add for now is that this thread is only for trainer information. Any posts not containing said information don't belong here, and will be deleted.

Please use the following format:

Game Version
Trainer name (gender)
ID: #####
SID: #####

*** In the interest of making this thread as easily searchable as possible, all Trainer IDs and Secret IDs should be 5 digits, so be sure to include the zeroes at the beginning of your ID (eg. 00012). If you don't know your secret ID or how to find it, just leave that information out. ***

Last edited:
I'll start.

Ruby
Andrew (male)
ID: 32249
SID: 18665

Emerald
Andrew (male)
ID: 59563
SID: 23301

FireRed
Andrew (male)
ID: 27353
SID: 51989

Diamond
Andrew (male)
ID: 07626
SID: 62710

Platinum
Andrew (male)
ID: 49222
SID: 46707

SoulSilver
Andrew (male)
ID: 22002
SID: 08335

Last edited:
I don't know my SID, but I rarely trade over GTS anyway so anyone here is unlikely to have any of my Pokemon. I'm just leaving my info here for lottery purposes.

HeartGold
Hibiki (male)
Trainer ID: 14069

Diamond
...uh, crap, I can't find my game. I WILL ADD THIS LATER

If you need a trade from me, leave me a VM.

HeartGold
Mindy (male)
ID: 55850
SID: unknown

Platinum
Mindy (female)
ID: 45489

Last edited:
Platinum
Vivit (female)
ID: 32813
SID: 42481

HeartGold
Melissa (female)
ID: 24858
SID: 20919

SoulSilver
Yuuka (female)
ID: 43953
SID: 58855

Sapphire
ID: 27038
SID: Unknown
Name: Tom (male)
Just in case you need a Pokémon with that ID for lottery :p

Platinum
ID: 08846
SID: 64919
Name: U.S. (male)

SoulSilver
ID: 39168
SID: 13026
Name: U.S. (female)

If everyone's posting their IDs and SIDs...hmmm...
Diamond
IGN: EZALB (m)
ID #: 28847
SID: 53690
Pearl
IGN: CYRUS (m)
ID #: 08051
SID: 59342
Platinum
IGN: ??? (m) {yes, it is three question marks}
ID #: 62626
SID: 57274
SoulSilver
IGN: RyeKew (m)
ID #: 19079
SID: 34084

This is a great idea im gonna put it in my sig if it doesnt make it to big.

SS:
Carissa (F)
ID# 19032

Pearl:
Carissa (F)
ID# 34586

Platinum:
Carissa (F)
ID#18363

Diamond
Arvi ♀
ID: 20054
SID: 08404
Platinum
Avri ♀
ID: 13732
SID: 54428
HeartGold
Avri ♀
ID: 60185
SID: still unknown

Emerald
Terry (male)
ID: 37705
SID: Unknown (Need to transfer...)

Platinum
♪Twiggy (male)
ID: PENDING
SID: PENDING

HeartGold
Terry (male)
ID: 46672
SID: 55251

SoulSilver
Terry (male)
ID: 34151
SID: 45422

Black JP
ミンタカ (female)
ID: PENDING
SID: PENDING

Last edited:
Platinum
Clair (F)
ID:11418

HeartGold (JP)
Daisy (F)
ID:17449

SoulSilver (US)
Mewtwo (M)
ID: 02672

Platinum
Zephyr (M)
ID: 12345

Lol, this is not a joke. Yes, my trainer ID is as simple as it can get. :)

SoulSilver
Ike (male)
ID: 42388

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom