• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your trainer pics! (USUM version)

Reaction score
I still always love seeing how everyone customizes themselves, so post pics of your character here! :D

Here's me so far, am still on Melemele:
IMG_20171118_125607~01-417x632.jpg

My first outfit once I got to Hau'oli City and could buy new clothes:

Outfit 1.jpg

My second and current outfit after reaching Konikoni city:

Outfit 2.jpg

I continue to be disappointed with the male clothing options... :(

I managed to completely recreate the Battle Agency girl.
It shouldn't be too hard but guess what.
The socks are exclusive to Moon/Ultra Moon.
EVERY PART OF HER COSTUME IS EXCLUSIVE TO SUN AND ULTRA SUN, EXCEPT THE GOD DAMN SOCKS.
Took one hour of trying with my friend to get them, and another 10 minutes searching for someone with the socks on Plaza to actually get them. Very well GameFreak, you want to make exclusive clothing. Must you make it random if we get it or not? Sheez...

My oufits after Konikoni City:
IMG_20171125_115038.jpg
and after Malie City:
IMG_20171125_155823.jpg

I'm sad that's about it for the clothing shops, still haven't been able to find an outfit I'm really happy with :(

Started a second game as the male Trainer and mine is now my new avatar!

I've been sticking with this outfit since my arrival on Akala Island and finally got around to showing it to the world :D. I'm actually a big fan of the male character's initial outfit, especially the hat, but I felt I needed something more personal. So, hence this one! I think it all has a very nice combination and flow of red, black and white (sadly I look like Gladion's brother in terms of clothing :mad:). Everything matches quite well.

Sadly, it was all I could come up with. Male player characters always have horrible dress options compared to female characters :(

Ah yyyyiiiisssss...
After slogging through 30 Grade of Battle Agency, I finally got the ultimate reward...

View: https://imgur.com/a/dNQlK

THE MOST BADASS GLASSES AH YEAH

I said that almost all the parts of the Battle Agency girl were exclusive to Sun versions, except the socks. I was wrong, the shorts are ALSO part of Moon versions, so it will be fun to get them also, now. However, it definitely won't be as bad to get as were the glasses.

Apologies for not having a picture of my character by herself, I don't really have a camera to take a picture of my 3DS screen very well... plus this image shows everything well enough. This was my character's look from the third island to becoming champion:
tumblr_p0z6o7N9XA1s96u1io4_400.jpg

Man, I wish I wouldn't have been avoiding every thread minus the travelog like the plague to avoid spoilers. I could have posted all of my outfits.:( If I can remember them I'll try to add them here later, but for now, this is my newest look that I put together after finishing the Rainbow Rocket chapter.

I'm dissapointed that they didn't add that many new clothes to these games, and I'm especially upset that once again there were no dresses :mad:

c7IpFBO.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom