• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Post your trainer pics!

Reaction score
When customization is a thing, I'm always very curious about what other people's characters look like.

So use this thread to post your trainer pics! :D

Here's mine:
IMG_20161213_083649.jpg

I'm only at the half of the game, so this is probably not the look she's keeping, as I change my appearance in almost every town with an apparel shop ^^;

Here's this cat:

ZM15nxb.jpg

That's... pretty much me irl, 'cept for a few things. First off, I never wear shorts unless I'm exercising, and the ones you see here are a settlement. Nothing else looked good and I guessssssss~ if I lived in a tropical climate I might be more open to these? I don't know. I hate that we don't have full pants options. Second, none of my shoes look like that, but I thought these looked spiffy. Third, I wish my hair looked that shapely. Fourth, I actually wear glasses, but the glasses in these games look terrible on my character so I decided not to wear them. And last of all, in real life I have a beard, but I suppose that wouldn't make a lot of sense considering that my character is narratively forced to be 11.

I've already beaten the game, but this was basically my outfit progression throughout the main story. I know I looked terrible for a majority of the game. Initially I wanted my character to match the girl in my avatar...but then I found out that color was limited by version. I was a bit upset that I only had access to warm colors, so I decided to go all out and make my character look like a nerd with no sense of color harmony:p I decided to spruce myself up for the league and wear a nice outfit to become champion in. That is the 5th outfit shown. The very last one is what I'm currently wearing since I finally got someone in the festival plaza to get me another dye house.
upload_2016-12-13_13-32-12.png

I finally had enough berries to dye my skirt green in the Festival Plaza. I was so happy until I realized that I dyed the wrong skirt :cry: I even bought some new shoes to celebrate:/ Oh well, back to berry growing.
I still look cute though.
upload_2016-12-14_17-22-41.png

First things first, I realized that I forgot to update my final completed outfit for my Sun character. It took a while, but it was worth it:)
upload_2017-1-2_20-11-4.png

Next, I have my current outfit progression in Moon. Since I wasn't going for a specific look, I've actually been changing my appearance a lot. The most major one was that I recently changed my black cornrows to a pink brown modern quiff. I actually like the look a lot on my character. And I love the Argyle Tee the male character can wear:)
upload_2017-1-2_20-47-32.png

While I was severely disappointed in the lack of clothing options for the boy character (honestly, it's insulting and sexist at this point), being able to go sleeveless made up for it a little. I really like my final look.

IMG_0413_zpsxcwtps8s.jpg

IMG_0414_zps1tjyoiuo.jpg

My Trainer pic is also in my avatar at the time of this post being made, but I'll post an image of her anyways. Please Note: It's a bit blurry.
WIN_20170719_15_31_46_Pro (2).jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

This is my character in Sun version. Basically looks as much like me as possible, except much younger and skinnier and beardless lol. When I go out, I pretty much always wear cargo shorts, black sneakers, and dark colored t-shirts.

Last edited:
Here is my final outfit that I got after beating Moon. I got my hair dyed wine red and a Caesar cut. I'm wearing the purple trilby hat, the Chatot Tee, blue camo cargo shorts, blue socks, multi blue sporty sneakers, purple glasses and a purple sporty backpack.

upload_2017-7-21_12-30-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-21_12-30-1.png
    upload_2017-7-21_12-30-1.png
    740.3 KB · Views: 26
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom