• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Postcount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we restructured the forums, postcounts had to be recalculated, and that caused some people to lose a lot of posts--mainly because the counted posts were just in Fun & Games, where they shouldn't count.

Don't feel too bad, I lost 1,000.

The amount I lost would be roughly equal to the amount I made in the RPG forum. Would that have anything to do with it?

Uhh. Yeah. That might have been reclassified, although I didn't personally do it. I could check if you want.

Well, I don't know, or mind. I was just curious. Thanks for your help, evkl!

Why are you so obsessed with post count? Post Count doesn't matter anywhere at all, and who really cares if your rank dropped?

Why are you so obsessed with post count? Post Count doesn't matter anywhere at all, and who really cares if your rank dropped?

The person was asking a simple question. There's nothing wrong with that.

The person was asking a simple question. There's nothing wrong with that.

Thanks so much for telling me that, I see. Although, they shouldn't be really be so obsessed about post count. Post count is just post count. If it drops, it drops. If it goes up, it increases. Don't you know?

I'm not obsessed. I'm just a little curious. What's wrong with that?

Oh sorry for what I said. About the post count dropping. I don't think you could actually retrieve it, but you could just post more to compensate for that. Just post in places where posts count toward your post count. Post Count going down dramatically is just plain awful. I understand you being curios. I just thought you were obsessed with the post count loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom