• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Chespin,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Chespin, Froakie, ...

A poster for the Pocket Monsters XY anime series was unveiled on Pokémon Smash. Early scenes of the anime series were shown, with Ash and Pikachu entering the Kalos region, and the three starters.

Read more on Bulbanews

Enzap

radical
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Re: Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Ches

To save some people time, here's the video with the scenes.

[video=youtube;lCjlbBiUiKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCjlbBiUiKQ[/video]

I'm loving the animation style. The colors are very rich and the motion is really fluid. It also seems much more reminiscent of the Hoenn and Sinnoh animation rather than BW. Not that the BW didn't have great backgrounds and art, but I like the more 2D, hand-drawn look. I'm hoping this means they won't take as many animation shortcuts such as stock animation for every attack.

Fennekin

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Poster for Pocket Monsters XY shown on Pokémon Smash: Early scenes with Ash, Ches

Here's a higher quality video, recorded by filb.de:
[video=youtube;zL7RZc9yAdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL7RZc9yAdc[/video]

The article should be updated with this video since it's much better quality.

Gabo2oo

Reaction score

Is it me or are Ash's Zs in his cheeks less big than before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom