• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Posts Without Likes Wins

Neosquid

shadow siren
Reaction score
champion of kanto? I don't wanna be the champion of friggin kanto! I'll have to be sure to not be the first winner...

Sightnado

Master of the Crossbow
Reaction score
You tried to like farm. And you succeeded in like farming. But I don't want to like farm. So don't like this post.

Hoenn League champion (3rd Place)

Officer Snake

Reaction score
Why assume I'm proud of it? This whole game isn't really fair.
I didn't say you were proud of it, I found it ironic that you wanted to end like farming despite being the top poster here.

Max1996

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
If people want it to continue let them, if they don't it will not continue. How is it unfair btw?
It makes getting Likes far too easy, considering it's supposed to be something for making posts that people agree with...I think?

Max1996

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
Posting certain Pokémon in "What Pokémon comes to mind for x" threads, certain songs in "What Music are you currently listening to", etc. Up vs. Down also used to have this thing where people would like their teammates' posts to alert them when it was their turn to post.
I imagine for the former two it's simply because it's Pokémon or music that other people actually like. At least, that's my reason for giving Likes in that first one.