• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Posts Without Likes Wins

Officer Snake

Reaction score
Welcome to the game where a post without likes wins! Since it seems like an interesting game, I thought I would bring it back.

1. Forum rules still apply.
  2. To win, your post shouldn't get a single like for 12 hours, or half a day.
Kanto League champion (1st place): @Contrainer
Aren't you supposed to say "like" in every post?
There are too many songs called I Like It

Johto league champion (2nd place): @Oricorio
Like this post if you are a cool cat

Hoenn League Champion (3rd place): @Officer Snake
I didn't say you were proud of it, I found it ironic that you wanted to end like farming despite being the top poster here.
If people want it to continue let them, if they don't it will not continue. How is it unfair btw?
Sinnoh League Champion (4th place): @Max1996
It makes getting Likes far too easy, considering it's supposed to be something for making posts that people agree with...I think?
Unova League Champion (5th place): @Neosquid
like this post if you're leetic
Kalos League Champion (6th place): @Nicolas721
Like if you love me.

Alola League Champion (7th place): @UnofficialBlaine
If you like this, Im legit blocking you
Galar League Champion:
Go!

Last edited:

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom