• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Posts Without Likes Wins

that sounds horrific why does that exist?

I have no idea, but it does. Maybe it came from the hatred the artist had for Vaporeon, Eeeveelutions or maybe even Pokémon in general. For whatever reason, the image is actually well done and I don't know why.

i just looked the image up and it actually looked well drawn and now i'm kinda envious. never thought the day would come where i was envious of an artist who drew a picture of vaporeon about to be mutilated

i just looked the image up and it actually looked well drawn and now i'm kinda envious. never thought the day would come where i was envious of an artist who drew a picture of vaporeon about to be mutilated

"Vaporeon is made up of molecules similar to water, which allows it to melt and vanish." - Vaporeon's Pokédex entry, seen in the Pokémon anime, episode BW102, according to Bulbapedia.

but if you say a slur, your post will probably be deleted, meaning it can't win

Well... you don't have to say a slur. That was just the best example that came to mind. You could also say something terrible like "[horrible person] did nothing wrong!"

Well... you don't have to say a slur. That was just the best example that came to mind. You could also say something terrible like "[horrible person] did nothing wrong!"
hitler did nothing wrong
joseph scott pemberton did nothing wrong
jared fogle did nothing wrong
ted bundy did nothing wrong

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom