• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Reaction score
This. Everyone has different tastes and every final form will have its fans, no matter what. I thought everyone loathed Incineroar until I recently learned it's extremely popular in Japan.

And anyone wanting to see the final forms can just... Look thenm up in a leak that will be 100% out the day of release.

That being said, I'd like the middle stages please.
I like Incineroar, but I feel like its design would look better if the red was switched to orange, and the hands were slightly less humanoid. It being a biped is alright with me but I do think its pre-evolutions should have been bipeds, too.

Face the Darkness
Reaction score
So I would expect new info on the games to speed up now.

If I was advertising these games, we would get new info every week until the games come out. It wouldn't have to be big info. Just something here and there every week until we get the games.

Now the question is will we get something like that, or are we doomed to having to wait until the review copies are out a week before the games are here?

Reaction score
So I would expect new info on the games to speed up now.

If I was advertising these games, we would get new info every week until the games come out. It wouldn't have to be big info. Just something here and there every week until we get the games.

Now the question is will we get something like that, or are we doomed to having to wait until the review copies are out a week before the games are here?
Doomed to wait, I'm guessing. GF is being very strict on being tightlipped. They must be real proud of this game and don't want the experience to be ruined in any way

Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
It would be awesome for Grookey to be part fairy type. They said that people that choose Grookey will be those that like to dance, and party and have a good time. It me. Hahaha.

So do we think we may hear more information on what we saw this weekend Tuesday or Wednesday? And do we think tomorrow and Wednesday will be the videos about Scorbunny and Sobble?

I'm hoping the interviewer jokingly asks about Scorbunny not being fire/fighting type. Something like "So for Scorbunny, tell us it's not going to evolve into a fire/fighting type haha". I'm sure GF won't answer by being specific but still. Would be comical to see.

Reaction score
It would be awesome for Grookey to be part fairy type. They said that people that choose Grookey will be those that like to dance, and party and have a good time. It me. Hahaha.

So do we think we may hear more information on what we saw this weekend Tuesday or Wednesday? And do we think tomorrow and Wednesday will be the videos about Scorbunny and Sobble?

I'm hoping the interviewer jokingly asks about Scorbunny not being fire/fighting type. Something like "So for Scorbunny, tell us it's not going to evolve into a fire/fighting type haha". I'm sure GF won't answer by being specific but still. Would be comical to see.
I feel like the Fire/Fighting question will be brought up in some way.

dark types tbh
Reaction score
I'm gonna hope for the official reveal tomorrow I guess? I don't know why they're waiting.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I hope they officially reveal more than just Galarian Ponyta. Its just not enough. You think they'd start to show us more when we're just about a month away from Sword and Shield.

Sulfuric Shell
Reaction score
I hope they officially reveal more than just Galarian Ponyta. Its just not enough. You think they'd start to show us more when we're just about a month away from Sword and Shield.
I think they'll also reveal Impidimp considering it was featured more than Galarian Ponyta.

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Any reason tomorrow specifically? Is it usually on a tuesday or something?

Reaction score
I think it's usually been Wednesdays this year, so I'm expecting Wednesday. I'm also only expecting Ponyta and Impidimp. Absolutely nothing else.
No rapidash? I don't see why they wouldn't show the whole line like with the rest of the regional forms we've seen.

But, yeah, I'm also betting on wednesday. With an announcement for tomorrow later today.

formerly techitisJ
Reaction score
Yeah I am definitely thinking they'll have the official info for us out on Wednesday, maybe with an announcement prior. I would certainly hope they reveal more than Galarian Ponyta and Impidimp, but after Sirfetch'd being the only one revealed in the last trailer I could see them only revealing the stuff we got from the stream.

But, it might be a little bit more likely that we see some extra stuff too, because besides the stream we haven't gotten anything else new this month and they usually like to have their bigger news reveals out earlier in the month. If they do end up only revealing the Pony and the Imp then I do think we will be seeing another trailer later this month.

If we do get more, this is what I think we will see
  • Galarian Ponyta and Impidimp
  • The Gym Leader near Glimwood Tangle (likely Opal)
  • Possibly Galarian Rapidash and/or an Impidimp evolution if it has one.
  • Maybe Middle stage starter evos (if we do end up not seeing the final ones before the games are out, I could see them waiting on this one)
  • Maybe another new Pokemon/The Shield exclusive counterpart to Sirfetch'd