- Feb 13, 2018
- Reaction score
4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.
You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.
Well yeah, Dexit has definitely contributed to the dislikes on this trailer, but Treehouse has 21k likes to 81k dislikes. This trailer is already majority like, though, and I really doubt that the likes are just going to stop suddenly in favor of letting the dislikes pile up, meaning that the like to dislike ratio will be preserved.I wouldn't rule it out. It has already more dislikes than the previous trailers put together...
Lemme guess... they're gonna be able to Gigantamax, but you can't Max Raid Battle them in the game they come in to be able to catch one that can. =PSerebii said:If you purchase the Pokémon Sword & Shield Double Pack, you'll receive a serial code to obtain special Dynamax Crystals. These crystals will bring you access to a Max Raid Battle featuring Larvitar in Pokémon Sword and Jangmo-o in Pokémon Shield. These Pokémon are not available in the games they're in and can't typically be found until later in the game
I hope it’s just a way to incentivate people to buy the double package....but I’m doubtful. What would be the point of buying that? You can still trade online for opposite Pokémon.Lemme guess... they're gonna be able to Gigantamax, but you can't Max Raid Battle them in the game they come in to be able to catch one that can. =P
Or maybe it's because she and her boss are obviously evil, like Leon. GF is a master in making evil people clearly evil.Finally something that's not this ****in' controversy!
- Finally Yamper art, although I do notice something I would change is that I would give it a longer snout. Otherwise, it's cute as hell.
- I agree with the people that say that Alcremie is what Slurpuff should have been. Its Gigantamax forme reminds me of Bundt, a boss from Super Mario RPG.
- Not sure what I would say about Rolycoly, but I'm not really impressed with it. Then again, its predecessors where not impressive anyway.
- Well, another Steel/Dragon Pokémon. Sadly, they gave it Light Metal and Heavy Metal. This might be the only disappointed in someone's abilities.
- So, I guess I'll be facing Bea, then? I kinda prefer her over haniwa-boy.
- You know, when I heard Chairman Rose, I expected a woman. I guess it's a last name, then. He also seems to be related to Kakyoin.
- Can't say much about Oleana but she gives me weird vibes, or maybe is just that Serebii's pic was taken at an awkward moment.
For my experience in those situations and estimations, I’d say it’ll get me a bit more. Regardless, it seems the game won’t handhold the player for long.I don't know where to post this but...in the double pack page on the official site, when speaking about the dynamax crystals, I found this note:
"You’ll need to reach the Wild Area in the game in order to use a Dynamax Crystal. (This occurs after about two hours of gameplay, though individual gameplay time may vary.) "
So, basically, in two hours you should clear south Galar (professor, starter pokemon, battle and battle again with Hop, first city, first and second route + trainers).
Regional evolutions sounds like a good guess.So...Dynamax is out, Gigantamax is out, Max Raid Battles are out, Wild Area is out. I guess August biggest reveal (like they did with megas, z-moves, alola forms) will be regional evolutions and post-game city right?
That's how it always be sadly. Maybe if they're merciful there'll be a sale before hand. I still plan on buying a switch and downloading sword digitallyOh yeah and I don't know where to post this, but the Nintendo Switch that came out March 2017, the price still has not dropped.
How many of you think the price will drop right after Thanksgiving or Christmas this year, like after Sw/Sh come out? ;d