• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Last edited:

If that area isn't a distant route or accessible in any way....

I commend them for finally updating the out of bounds endless grass fields of Pallet Town and making it look even more tantalizing then it did 20 years ago.

If that area isn't a distant route or accessible in any way....

I commend them for finally updating the out of bounds endless grass fields of Pallet Town and making it look even more tantalizing then it did 20 years ago.
Right? Like, I'm not even bothered by the fact that we're probably not gonna be able to go over there because it's just so pretty to look at

Right now we can just hope that for once Corocoro has some real news and TPCI has to put out a video to catch up next week.
Well it appears Corocoro does have something at the very least. This issue will talk about the Wild Area. Whether there will be new information or not, idk.

Since the CoroCoro issue shows the Wild Area, I hope we get some more details on it soon. Specifically with the Max Raid Battles. I really want to know just how hard it is to find "Gigantamax-able" Pokemon. I really want one on my team, but if they're just too extremely hard to find, I might not even bother.

"Tomorrow on the Secret Member Club's exclusive content: check out Sword and Shield's three starters."

Last edited:
A new privated video has appeared in the Pokemon Channel's SwSh Trailer playlist. Maybe this could be a new trailer coming soon?
PLEASE
i need my starters evolution

Back
Top Bottom