• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Regarding Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra DLC Spoilers

For anyone browsing this section wishing to discuss spoilers and official announcements for the Isle of Armor as well as the Crown Tundra, please keep them to the Sword and Shield Expansion Pass thread. Please be courteous to those who wish to experience the DLCs without being spoiled. Thank you.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Hoping we get to see the starter evolutions and Zacian and Zamazenta's types tomorrow. :bulbaLove:

Reaction score
Although there might be more as this is an announced trailer, the only announced trailer that didn't show much was the Sirfetch'd one. Which was kind of obvious.

I guess we'll see and seems I was wrong about nothing showing up this week. I'm curious for tomorrow!

Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
I had yesterday and have today off from work, but I have to be up a smidge earlier than normal tomorrow for my work anyways, so what's an additional hour so I can see it live? Happpyyyyy

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
I'm in class rn so I can't watch the whole thing. Looks like we can see a bit of new stuff from this video, like making the League Cards, which looks great btw. :bulbaWave:

Edit: So it seems you unlock more things for League Cards throughout the game. I figured that would be the case. Hopefully they don't lock off the really cool stuff until the end of the game. :p
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBKLgee1-NQ

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm expecting a big trailer for tomorrow, to be pretty honest.

I have a hard time believing they would leave some of the most marketable aspects of the game to be revealed by leaked copies by the beginning of November.

If they have things they prefer to show in trailers, this should be their last chance.

Reaction score
I do wonder if there will be new animated sequences within a trailer, either about the starters or maybe to be revealing Eternatus?

Reaction score
So far, only Castelia and Lumiose gave me a big city vibe. It seems that Galar has 3 big cities, so, I can't wait to visit them.
Do you mean the snowy one? I mean, that's the industrial city we already know of, so I can see two.

Last edited:
The best defense is a good defense
Reaction score
Do you mean the snowy one?
Yep. It does look bigger than others regular cities.

However, I'm analyzing this city below, and I don't think it is so populous and big. So, the Steampunk City and the Snowy One are probably the largest ones, and also the most populated ones.

Does it look a city to you?

Reaction score
However, I'm analyzing this city below, and I don't think it is so populous and big. So, the Steampunk City and the Snowy One are probably the largest ones, and also the most populated ones.

Does it look a city to you?
View attachment 126466
i think he means the steam city, dragon city, and the final one.
Oh, I see. We had a close screenshot from that one. It looks like a castle.

Edit:

like no one ever was
Reaction score
From what can be seen from the video, the steam city looks bigger than I expected it to be, tbh. I wonder if there can be any inferences drawn from its relative size on the Galar map about the size of the region. Especially if done in conjunction with the scale of the Wild Area as @Myth brought up in another thread (its comparison to Poni Island and BOTW's overworld, IIRC). But perhaps the overworld map is so abstract as to be useless in trying to decipher scales beforehand.

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what can be seen from the video, the steam city looks bigger than I expected it to be, tbh. I wonder if there can be any inferences drawn from its relative size on the Galar map about the size of the region. Especially if done in conjunction with the scale of the Wild Area as @Myth brought up in another thread (its comparison to Poni Island and BOTW's overworld, IIRC). But perhaps the overworld map is so abstract as to be useless in trying to decipher scales before hand.
One could do it by using previous trailer footage (comparing player's steps with buildings), and then trying to compare size of buildings, but without the game map it wouldn't be accurate and would be a lot of work. :wynaut: But yeah, it looks big!