• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

Spoilers Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
You know what, I have to say it somewhere... Gigantamax Eevee looks stupid. =(
If I have to rank them, my order would be;

Charizard
Butterfree
Pikachu
Meowth
Eevee

It also doesn’t help that Eevee seems to have the less useful Giga move of those five.

Reaction score
So I guess now we need to start taking bets on whether or not we will get the evolutions of the starters before the games come out. It's starting to seem less and less likely.
I think it's still possible that we might get a reveal for them early November.

Though it could be a little touch and go whether we get that first or early release datamines.

At this point I'm not expecting anything outside of the embargo lift tomorrow and maybe one last trailer in early November.

Fire Pokémon Expert
Reaction score
I think it's still possible that we might get a reveal for them early November.

Though it could be a little touch and go whether we get that first or early release datamines.

At this point I'm not expecting anything outside of the embargo lift tomorrow and maybe one last trailer in early November.
They’re most likely going to talk about the first 90 minutes of the game, and the person I referenced to multiple times hinted at the starters’ evo.
Unless GF didn’t tell them to not talk about them (and he hinted about the evo just today), I think tomorrow we’ll get info on the evo.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
My giga rank:

1.meowth
2.butterfree
3.pikachu
4.eevee
5.charizard.. normal charizard look better imo. a clear downgrade from it's megas

Go listen to The Birdwatcher's Guide to Atrocity
Reaction score
Gigas:

1. Charizard
  2. Alcremie
  3. Butterfree
  4. Pikachu
  5. Meowth
  6. Drednaw
  7. Corviknight
  8. Eevee

#Shield
Reaction score
I still think we'll see the first evolutions, only because of that online poll. The question is simply when.
Do we know the out come of that poll? I mean we assumed it turned out as yes show ahead of time because that picture had way more for yes than no

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Do we know the out come of that poll? I mean we assumed it turned out as yes show ahead of time because that picture had way more for yes than no
From what I heard, yes had more votes than no by the end. By I've no access to the results myself so I'm not 100% sure.

#Shield
Reaction score
Gigas

1. Butterfree
  2. Drednaw
Those two almost tie for me.

Alcremie
Charizard
Pikachu
Corviknight
Meowth
Eevee
comment wouldn't let me number these for some reason...

Reaction score
as for the giga's shown today:

1. Charizard
  2. Meowth
  3. Pikachu
  4. Butterfree
  5. Eevee

Charizard just looks absolutely monstrous, I like it a lot more than it's megas and even its base design. The key art for it is some of the coolest artwork we've gotten imo
Mewoth has a very yokai-esque design which I'm a fan of
Kinda hard to dislike big boi pikachu
Nothing to crazy about butterfree's design but I like that it nails the kaiju feel without straying too far from its original design
Eevee is cute. . .not much else to say about it lol

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
If I have to rank them, my order would be;

Charizard
Butterfree
Pikachu
Meowth
Eevee

It also doesn’t help that Eevee seems to have the less useful Giga move of those five.
Same, though I think I favor Butterfree over Charizard even though its Gmax is decidedly lamer than Charizard's, but I just like the look of the wings more than Charizard's flames. XD

Overall, this was really quite a disappointing batch of Gigantamax forms? Like... really uninspired designs.

Reaction score
I guess I'll rank the gigas....

1. Alcremie
  2. Butterfree
  3. Drednaw
  4. Corviknight
  5. Meowth
  6. Charizard
  7. Pikachu
  8. Eevee

Alcremie is the only one I like, but I appreciate Butterfree getting some love.

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
  1. charizard (love this...I can't see what people dislike about it)
  2. butterfree maybe?
  3. meowth
  4. pikachu
  5. eevee
just my opinions.

I also don't care if they give charizard more forms, as long as they look good.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
I also don't care if they give charizard more forms, as long as they look good.
Same, honestly, but I haven't really been impressed by any of its forms so... they can keep giving it forms until they manage a genuinely good one, for me. XD I kinda liked Mega Charizard X but I've always felt that the claw shoulders really detracted from it. I do think that Gmax Charizard is okay, especially compared to Mega Y, but it's not really a wow design either.

Reaction score
From today's revealed Gmax, my ranking would be:
  • Meowth
  • Butterfree
  • Charizard
  • Pikachu and Eevee

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
That's probably my list of favorite to least favorite of what was revealed today. I'm not the biggest fan of Dynamax or Gigantamax to begin with, and there's little chance I end up using any of the forms anyway (unless there is a Gigantamax form of a New Pokemon or Galarian form that I absolutely love).

1. Pikachu
  2. Butterfree
  3. Charizard
  4. Eevee
  5. Meowth

Pikachu is amazing, Butterfree is beautiful, Charizard kis okay, and the other two I just don't like.

Reaction score
Tomorrow. It fits with what I said about the youtuber/gaming site contributor mentioning the site will post something tomorrow, and his hints on the starters’ evo.
Or at least, the site in question (Everyeye) should release Pokémon related info tomorrow.
Dude....don't make me hope

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
As of tomorrow stuff, i think they just gonna tell us how the game plays out at the start.
they might not be allowed to speak about the new pokemon that didn't get revealed yet