• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Reaction score
An update on the spoiler tag in my previous post (please, don't read it if you don't want to be spoiled).

Another Italian site straight out said what happens. You and Hop have to find a lost Wooloo in the nearby woods (Bosco Assopito in italian), and you meet there the cover legendary...without their golden ornaments. I wonder if they currently aren't at full power, as the CGI trailer hinted at an hidden power/form, or if there's something else going.
Now I'm thinking if that could be another one that would connect them two? (as Cosmoem was to Solgaleo and Lunala)

Because if so, it would explain why Affleck said they knew "its name" (referring to one) but still thought they were the same Pokémon. They could have seen the two covers of the games, and then know the name of this mysterious Pokémon from the beginning of the game, and assumed that all the 3 were the same.

Do they give details of what it looked like without their "golden ornaments"? Like, in Sword, did it still hold a sword in its mouth, for example?

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
The B-roll footage showed Gloria using a Lotad. You might be able to catch more between getting your starter and battling.

Reaction score
This is unfair if he fights you before you have a chance to get more Pokemon.
It's only Wooloo, as seen in the demo it's not that tough. You can probably just swat it without taking too much damage, plus the starter is weak to you

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
It's only Wooloo, as seen in the demo it's not that tough. You can probably just swat it without taking too much damage, plus the starter is weak to you
I agree. And from what I've heard, after defeating the Wooloo (which probably only takes 2 Tackles/Scratches/Pounds), your starter Levels Up, gains its elemental attack, and can pretty much steamroll Hop's. This also triggers a brief mention from Leon that you "figured out" how type advantages work and that's that.

Reaction score
I agree. And from what I've heard, after defeating the Wooloo (which probably only takes 2 Tackles/Scratches/Pounds), your starter Levels Up, gains its elemental attack, and can pretty much steamroll Hop's. This also triggers a brief mention from Leon that you "figured out" how type advantages work and that's that.
Interesting, a smooth way to introducing players to type advantages. Still I hope Wooloo evolves into less of a pushover

Reaction score
Are we going to get to know some new pokemon, or are they not allowed to say?
I mean one of the reviewers said they weren't allowed to talk about them "yet" but I don't think that means anything.

Reaction score
Blast Turtle
Reaction score
I'm still surprised with how chill Hop's battle theme is. It sounds more like an encounter theme than battle theme
It sort of fits with him being the friendly rival. Though, maybe that's just the intro and there will be a more high-energy and "battle-esque" segment in the middle. Either way it sounds pretty nice.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
There's one more thing wrong with that Charmander than possibly killing Bulbasaur and Squirtle off screen:

It has shading like it has a nose or something. Why did anyone think that that was okay :oops:.