• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Turner shared a drawing that includes luigi and polteageist btw
For Inktober, yeah... not sure why that pertains to anything, though?

The Lavender Town Let's Go ad that they reposted the other day.
Okay, I meant for new generation game news, not general game-related Halloween celebratory posts. XD

Coordinator
Reaction score
They must have been really unhappy about how much of Sun and Moon got leaked with how protective they're being this time around. They're not letting anything slip through the cracks.

Reaction score
They must have been really unhappy about how much of Sun and Moon got leaked with how protective they're being this time around. They're not letting anything slip through the cracks.
Well... makes sense. If you've got a leak, you fix it.

(Agent of) SHIELD
Reaction score
lol I KNEW they wouldn’t include the types in any merch promo. Nice to see figures of them though.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
Okay, I meant for new generation game news, not general game-related Halloween celebratory posts. XD
Not exactly Halloween, but the starter evolutions were released on the 27th and the Rainbow Rocket trailer was released November 2nd which is still within the season. But then again, other than Tapu village, nothing is as memetically creepy as Lavender Town.

Also, if they highlighted the abandoned Thrifty Megamart more than they did in the Mimikyu trailer (which was kind of halloweenie) it would have spoiled the ghost trial. So its not surprising they didn't have an actual Halloween trailer until Let's Go.

They've had a major leak since Wottergate, Pansage, and Axew. It's surprising they finally did something about this 3 gens later.

Reaction score
Not exactly Halloween, but the starter evolutions were released on the 27th and the Rainbow Rocket trailer was released November 2nd which is still within the season. But then again, other than Tapu village, nothing is as memetically creepy as Lavender Town.

Also, if they highlighted the abandoned Thrifty Megamart more than they did in the Mimikyu trailer (which was kind of halloweenie) it would have spoiled the ghost trial. So its not surprising they didn't have an actual Halloween trailer until Let's Go.
They weren't exactly big on hiding anything for Sun and Moon, though.

We did receive the Mimikyu Song during October, which showcased some new gameplay I believe, but I don't think they've ever really made such a big deal about the day. So I find the bets that we'll be getting a trailer for it a little weird, especially with the lack of announcement at this point.