• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Weaver of Fairytales
Reaction score
Thank Arceus for the Mints. Breeding for the right nature was a pain until getting the first Everstone. (Unless they're super rare for a reason)

The best defense is a good defense
Reaction score
Wait, so, Can I change the nature of my starter? It seems that IVs and EVs are becoming more easy to model.

Reaction score
the continuous gigamax raid events is interesting. In a way, they are sort of updating the game post-launch. I wonder if they'll use this to introduce brand new g-max forms (though we'd have already seen them because of the datamine)

(Agent of) SHIELD
Reaction score
the continuous gigamax raid events is interesting. In a way, they are sort of updating the game post-launch. I wonder if they'll use this to introduce brand new g-max forms (though we'd have already seen them because of the datamine)
Not if it’s DLC. With the max raids seemingly changing over time, the gamefreak idea of the games being complete things that don’t need DLC seems to have changed as well. DLC seems like a possibility, finally. Only time will tell, though.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
You know, I'm gonna look at all the QoL improvements in this gen and still revert back to breeding.