• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Lance being the last Gym Leader just seems too odd. Just seeing a Champion return as a Gym Leader is weird, but then again we have had that happen before with Blue/Gary. He was the Champion in RBY, then became the Viridian Gym Leader in GSC. I think I would be more annoyed though because more Kanto pandering.

The Dynamax Leak does mention that Eternatus is an evil Legendary and that Leon will capture the Legendary, though this comes from the continuation that we can't confirm is the same person.

Also just wanna point out, this stuff might be better for Riley's leak/rumor thread.

Ghost/Dragon pseudo-legendary sounds pretty good. Hopefully it looks good if it's real.

Honestly I'd buy Leon catching the other Legendary, mostly for dumb reasons. Like he does have the sword and shield logos on his uniform.

Just a heads up, we got another rumor.
Please don't post rumors in this thread. =( This thread is just for watching for potential upcoming news, so the only rumors relevant to this thread would be ones that claim a date for an upcoming trailer.

One trailer a month it weird tho
they need to reveal more gigamax forms, new pokemon, and we also getting galar forms (based on leaks)
4-5 new pokemon per month is pretty meh

I don’t mind if for this marketing cycle they’ll reveal less new Pokémon, and just a small number of Gigantamax.

I think that the ‘weird’ thing is due to the aumont of backlash they received because of the cut dex, so it’d be expected that they’d react to it with more info to even out the negativity.

Maybe they will drop more stuff as it gets really close to release. That way those who don't want to be spoiled have a chance of avoiding that info until they get the game and maybe any more movements or old movements hashtags that may show up may not be noticed as much by potential buyers. or maybe they are thinking if they sit things out as long as possible they may not get so many movement hashtags flooding the comments.

At what point do you think they'll talk about Home? They're surprisingly taking their time talking about kinda the most important app for this game.

At what point do you think they'll talk about Home? They're surprisingly taking their time talking about kinda the most important app for this game.
Sadly probably sometime after Sword and Shield releases, closer to Home's launch date. Even though it could potentially be the most beneficial thing to learn about now instead.

I think close to Home's release too. Actually I am very curious tbh because of the backlash what kind of features will be in Home to make it different than bank. It is suppose to have playable content. I also wonder if the backlash will effect their choices for Home.

Back
Top Bottom