• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Reaction score
It seems plausible that the complete Zacian and Zamazenta trailer will be premiered at Worlds.

It looked very much like there is something important after where it was cut off for the reveal Direct!

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
I'm still betting on the mid stages for the starters at Worlds.
I don’t think we’ll see the secondary forms of the starters since IIRC Worlds only shows one new Pokémon or form such as a Mega, and because the secondary stages for the Alola starters were revealed early October. TPCi seems to be a bit more hesitant with revealing new Pokémon now so I don’t think they’d show something as major as starter second stages this early. I could be wrong though.

Reaction score
I actually think they could leak the 2ndary evos of the starters - but without revealing their elements.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
I don’t think we’ll see the secondary forms of the starters since IIRC Worlds only shows one new Pokémon or form such as a Mega, and because the secondary stages for the Alola starters were revealed early October. TPCi seems to be a bit more hesitant with revealing new Pokémon now so I don’t think they’d show something as major as starter second stages this early. I could be wrong though.
Worlds only shows one Pokémon normally but so does Japan Expo and we saw what happened there.

Reaction score
^ Damn so that is bad news, guess it'll be an Impidimp or evo of prior pokemon like Yamper.

Reaction score
^ Damn so that is bad news, guess it'll be an Impidimp or evo of prior pokemon like Yamper.
??? How did you draw that conclusion from my post? They didn't reveal anything at Japan Expo, only released a trailer afterward. My point was that this reveal cycle has been atypical so don't expect just a single Pokémon reveal at Worlds. We might get nothing and we might get a full-fledged trailer. It's actually potentially good news.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
If worlds get a full trailer it will likely be new pokemon focused only, which explains why we saw only 2 in the last trailer.

Certified know-it-all
Reaction score
I'm borderline hoping we don't get a reveal at Worlds but instead get a full trailer after it, similar to how it happened with Japan Expo.

(Agent of) SHIELD
Reaction score
??? How did you draw that conclusion from my post? They didn't reveal anything at Japan Expo, only released a trailer afterward. My point was that this reveal cycle has been atypical so don't expect just a single Pokémon reveal at Worlds. We might get nothing and we might get a full-fledged trailer. It's actually potentially good news.
Yeah I don't get any of the responses to my post that says 'things have been atypical this year' with things like 'this won't happen because it's never happened before". Like... Come on. I just said that means nothing this time. Lol

Reaction score
I'm borderline hoping we don't get a reveal at Worlds but instead get a full trailer after it, similar to how it happened with Japan Expo.
If thats the case, they very well might push back a trailer until after Gamescom (We got Turtonator at Gamescom in 2016).

Reaction score
If worlds get a full trailer it will likely be new pokemon focused only, which explains why we saw only 2 in the last trailer.
Or we might get more Galarian forms, Gigantamax, info on Dynamax, info on the legendaries, or the camping feature revealed... alongside 2-3 new pokemon as has been the case for pretty much every trailer in this news cycle.

Reaction score
How would we get a trailer at Worlds? Would someone like Serebii have to video-record it then upload?

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
I don't think we'll get anything big, but I have to say at this point I do hope whatever they do reveal is completely new. A new Pokemon or two sounds about right, seeing as they only revealed one fully new Pokemon in the last trailer. I could also see them focusing some more on these Galarian forms. But I don't think we'll get anything like character reveals or anything.

I just hope we really do have something. After Japan Expo not having anything when it typically does, I am worried they won't have anything. I'll keep my eyes open on the 16th though.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
I don't think we'll get anything big, but I have to say at this point I do hope whatever they do reveal is completely new. A new Pokemon or two sounds about right, seeing as they only revealed one fully new Pokemon in the last trailer. I could also see them focusing some more on these Galarian forms. But I don't think we'll get anything like character reveals or anything.

I just hope we really do have something. After Japan Expo not having anything when it typically does, I am worried they won't have anything. I'll keep my eyes open on the 16th though.
Worlds is much bigger for pokemon then japan expo, they not gonna skip it