• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
So the livestream will only be a few minutes?

Yea Impidimp. Or at least, his evo, when it's revealed. :D
Most trailers are only a few minutes so probably?

And Impidimp isn't a gargoyle or rock-type so I doubt that its evo will be either. =P

TechSkylander1518

Reaction score

dvor

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
I don't recall Masuda ever hinting at specific Pokemon reveals. It'd be pretty weird for Masuda to save a squirrel pic (or go out of his way to take a picture of one) just to hint at what's supposed to just be the regional rodent.
I mean we already know it exists so maybe..

Tuoko

Reaction score
I feel that if we get any new on the 16th at Worlds, it'll be a a Gigantamax reveal
That's my guess too. It'd be more in line with what Worlds gave us during XY, ORAS, & USUM's pre-release periods.

I really doubt they'll skip it, considering aside from LGPE, it had a trailer revealing something new every single pre-release while Japan Expo only had something during XY & SM. That & Worlds is a big event for Pokemon in general, so it'd make sense to reveal something new involving Pokemon.

TechSkylander1518

Reaction score
I mean we already know it exists so maybe..
We already knew about Team Yell, too, but Masuda never hinted at them. Plus, if Masuda knew about a leak, why would he encourage it by basing hints on it, instead of finding who broke the NDA?

Last edited:

jeisu

dark types tbh
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, World's 2016 revealed Sandygast, Pallossand and Stufful, so having multiple Pokemon revealed is definitely possible. But even then I'd be satisfied with just an official Impidimp reveal.

TheTsarOfSarcasm

Punk Rocker
Reaction score
the squirel thing wasn't in the demo but we do "kinda" know about it from the trailers. you can see them in the crowd though not very well and on the shirt