• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Matleo

Reaction score
I'd say Druddigon is pretty gargoyle-like.
Dragon and gargoyle are seperate species.

Hope they show more differences between gigantamax and dynamax...

Knowing them 2 galar forms , 2 new pokemon , 2 gigantamax forms and the power difference between g-max and d-max. Weight, height?

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Dragon and gargoyle are seperate species.
Well, I guess technically sort of... considering that dragons come from various mythologies while gargoyles are a modern invention inspired by old architecture that was the equivalent of sculpted rain gutters. I imagine that the gargoyle "species" must have ultimately derived from the many lion and dragon-like versions of the architectural gargoyle sculptures.

That said- a Rock/Water gargoyle pokemon? Could be neat.

AngryBinacle

Reaction score
Well, I guess technically sort of... considering that dragons come from various mythologies while gargoyles are a modern invention inspired by old architecture that was the equivalent of sculpted rain gutters. I imagine that the gargoyle "species" must have ultimately derived from the many lion and dragon-like versions of the architectural gargoyle sculptures.

Another water/rock? No, thanks.

Anyway, does anyone know when the opening ceremony is for Worlds?

Matleo

Reaction score

Part ghost taking scify apperance s in other media and folklore? Magical stone or golem like would suggest fairy. Demonic possesion? Dark/rock? No... Ghost fits here. But fairy has its positives too.

Scruffyjay

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
Is the opening ceremony actually at 9 am edt? At previous years it looks like serebii updated around 5 PM bst, which I think is noon EDT

PocketMonster

#TeamSobble
Reaction score
well the count down clock keeps starting over at different time spans so I guess it is a delay or laxed on when it starts. they were doing 10 min sets but now it is bumped to 15

Joker901

Reaction score
So far no Ghost, Poison, Ground, Bug, Ice, Fighting, or Psychic pokemon revealed for Gen 8.

Can't wait to see who will be the 1st Ghost or Poison pokemon to be revealed.
Zacian and Zamazenta could be ground or fighting. Weird we still don't know their types and abilities.

Adelon

Reaction score
That was a bit of a disappointment, but oh well, there will probably be a new trailer out soon.

AngryBinacle

Reaction score
Hmmm, they're really not showing much this time around. It's a good thing some old pokémon are confirmed for Sw/Sh, but that's it.

Let's see if there's a trailer after the whole VGC ends...

Kallyle

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
no new pokemon

what the hell is going on
At least we got Galarian Weezing’s other ability, which is actually quite a refreshing double-edged sword. I can also see Corviknight’s hidden ability being popular too.

We also got new items as well, which is a nice surprise since they don’t really get that much attention in promotional materials.

Either they're slowing down the reveals over the criticisms of gen 7's reveal cycles, or Galar really does not have much in the way of new Pokemon or forms.
They better not have a super low amount of new Pokémon in the wake of Dexit. That would really damage Game Freak’s reputation. :oops:

dvor

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
At least the music was good i guess

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Oof, that was a slap in the face. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there was something, but I guess I had my hopes up too high.

If we're lucky they will have another trailer over this time. But, I kinda doubt it at this point.