• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Reaction score
My hopes...
-Starter Evolutions
-3 more new Pokemon
-1 new Galarian variant and regional evolution.
-A new Gym Leader
-A new side feature.
Add one more: Zacian and Zamazenta typing and abilities. You can have a regular Direct for that.

Reaction score
Well, we knew already about everything shown....I hope we don't have to wait too much for something else.

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS finally some customization, woooooooooo :bulbaLove: I'm so glad we can still change out eye colors and now change eyelashes. Also, I love, love, love, that they show you what your new hairstyle and the color will look like before you get it done. It was annoying not knowing the results would look like before it was done before.

Camp looks adorable and I love that you can have all of your Pokemon out together. :bulbaLove: Oh and the curry cooking looks super fun and cute.

As for the new Pokemon, I like the bird more than the teapot. I like that they revealed that we can find different flavors of Alcremie. I love that cutie even more now.

Last edited:
The best defense is a good defense
Reaction score
Teapot and Seagull confirmed. Very few new Pokémon.

Reaction score
Here we go again for 1500th time

I know I sound really salty, but I actually find the teapot ghost pretty cool. Its name isn't the most imaginative ... but the concept is interesting and reminds me of a Japanese yokai like some sort of tsukumogami.

Reaction score
I know I sound really salty, but I actually find the teapot ghost pretty cool. Its name isn't the most imaginative ... but the concept is interesting and reminds me of a Japanese yokai like some sort of tsukumogami.
The tea Pokemon is giving me major yokai watch vibes and I say this as someone who's played all the games and adore them. That's not a bad thing it sort adds to the appeal.

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
XD I'm the opposite- I love its name, not a fan of the design.

Reaction score
XD I'm the opposite- I love its name, not a fan of the design.
It would look better if they made it have a more wispy, steam-like appearance. Instead its just a tiny purple humanoid with "fainted Pokemon" eyes. The creature, especially its head, is reminiscent of something I drew as a child, its kind of uncanny.