• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Well! Better late than never. =D

...and Gigantamax Drednaw looks pretty good but Alcremie looks ridiculous and Corviknight... I can hardly tell what changed on Corviknight. That bird is so hard to see.

NORMAL ALCREMIE, THOUGH. What a cutie!

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
So... Rolycoly looks like a regional variant of Roggenrola to me, and Duraludon reminds me of Boldore. Alcremie looks like a Slurpuff done better. Not really impressed with the new bunch.

And apparently you've to specifically look for individual Pokémon that can Gigantamax. Not every Pokemon of a species can do so.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Yamper, the cute corgo doggo we all wanted and finally got. Thank goodness. It looks very cute!

Also, seriously?

Special Drednaw can Gigantamax into Gigantamax Drednaw. It has the G-Max Move, G-Max Stonesurge. G-Max Stonesurge deals damage, and also scatters sharp rocks around the opponent that damage Pokémon entering the battlefield.
R.I.P. all Pokémon 4x weak to Rock. Set Up? Nah, we doing it Drednaw style now!

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
So, did the original leak mentioning Eternatus got everything right so far?

Reaction score
It gains red accents which is difficult to tell since the -max mechanic auras are already red. The official art:
View attachment 120594
It launches mini-birds too. Cool!
...yikes, they could have done better with that one.

In fact, Dynamax/Gigantamax both really need to tone it down with the special lighting. It's hard to see anything.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
In fact, Dynamax/Gigantamax both really need to tone it down with the special lighting. It's hard to see anything.
Gigantamax Drednaw's art looks like a mess imo, and Alcreamie's form would look better with lesser decorations. It currently looks like the designer stuck every contest decoration they could think of on it.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Gigantamax Drednaw's art looks like a mess imo, and Alcreamie's form would look better with lesser decorations. It currently looks like the designer stuck every contest decoration they could think of on it.
You know how in Gen 4 you had that Contest Case and your 9-year old self thought the more decorations it has the better? Yeah, pretty sure the artist went through the same experience LOL

Reaction score

Oh what a tease. This was on the wall in Bea's gym.

So, did the original leak mentioning Eternatus got everything right so far?
Pretty much! Aside from a few typos.

Uuugh I just went to the official site to look and definitely Alcremie's looks so overdone. And yeah, Drednaw's art is so hard to look at, they really just... should not put that stupid red on everything. It makes it so hard to make out any details.

You know how in Gen 4 you had that Contest Case and your 9-year old self thought the more decorations it has the better? Yeah, pretty sure the artist went through the same experience LOL
And never grew out of it. XD

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
That was my immediate thought when I saw it.
And yeah, Drednaw's art is so hard to look at,
I for some reason have a really hard time figuring out the head in the official art... is it only me?

Reaction score
That was my immediate thought when I saw it.

I for some reason have a really hard time figuring out the head in the official art... is it only me?
It seems to be tucked into its shell, but yeah. =( Really hard to tell what's what there.

#Shield
Reaction score
View attachment 120595

Oh what a tease. This was on the wall in Bea's gym.

Pretty much! Aside from a few typos.

Uuugh I just went to the official site to look and definitely Alcremie's looks so overdone. And yeah, Drednaw's art is so hard to look at, they really just... should not put that stupid red on everything. It makes it so hard to make out any details.

And never grew out of it. XD
i am thinking that is impidimp 0:56 mark

#Shield
Reaction score
Oh yeah definitely Impidimp. XD But they didn't announce the damn thing.
yeah that is why i am thinking another trailer is coming soon. that an the middle evolutions of the starters weren't shown either which i thought was hinted in an interview to be shown soon.