• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Publicity stunts like this are so fun. I still maintain that the way they revealed Meltan was the best idea they've had for a Mythical/new Pokémon reveal in a long time.

I assume that the Rotom cry that plays when you load up the page is meant to suggest that a Rotom got into their computer systems and leaked this thing as a prank, kind of like how Team GO Rocket took over the official Pokémon GO Twitter account for a while during their initial "invasion."

TPCi should really take another pass at their cybersecurity measures.

Last edited:
Now the question is...do we get some more new info today, or do we have to wait for a week or two?

Now the question is...do we get some more new info today, or do we have to wait for a week or two?

more like 2 and half weeks or even 3.. if the one trailer per month thing still holds up (i really hope not)

I really don't think the glitch reveal is related to Farfetch'd in any way.
I have a really difficult time seeing any kind of duck weighing 258 lbs.

Surely they wouldn't leave us hanging with this mysterious blurry glitchy Pokemon and a creepy Rotom cry after dumping it on us at 1 AM with little to no explanation ....would they?

Surely they wouldn't leave us hanging with this mysterious blurry glitchy Pokemon and a creepy Rotom cry after dumping it on us at 1 AM with little to no explanation ....would they?
it wouldn't be the first time.. he will show up in the next trailer whenever it is

it's his evolution
he holds sword+shield which should be pretty heavy

Even a sword, shield and full set of armor doesn't make up a difference of over 210 lbs in weight.
You wouldn't be able to lift them, much less fight in them, if they weighed that much.

I think we are gonna sit on this one for a while, since its currently already Saturday night in Japan (And they never release trailers in the weekends). So we get a trailer Monday on its earliest (Lets hope so, would be a nice birthday present).

Even a sword, shield and full set of armor doesn't make up a difference of over 210 lbs in weight.
You wouldn't be able to lift them, much less fight in them, if they weighed that much.
It's also assuredly much bigger than Farfetchd. It's not like they just gave Farfetchd some things to hold. It's an evolution. There's a lot more body weight.

It's also assuredly much bigger than Farfetchd. It's not like they just gave Farfetchd some things to hold. It's an evolution. There's a lot more body weight.

Yes :) If it is based on Madame, i am trying to remember whether the actual weights/sizes for Pokemon were in the Spaceworld demo, but, it seemed like it was intended to be a much larger bird!

Now, we might begin to wonder if it become the regional helper Pokemon for Cut! If the sword object is very large it could even help with moving larger cuttable obstacles than before! :) :)

Yeah, exactly. This is evident by the fact that its japanese name (which ends in nite) is different than farfetch'd.

If I recall the height is blurred out too. This thing could be really large for all we know.

If we're getting a friday the 13th reveal, as it seems with the themed sirfetch'd tease...I'd expect it within the next 6 hours?

If we're getting a friday the 13th reveal, as it seems with the themed sirfetch'd tease...I'd expect it within the next 6 hours?
I don't know anymore... It's starting to look like this will remain a mysterious Rotom glitch/planned leak until at least Monday. I felt so sure that they would finish the reveal today... Especially since the Pokémon Twitter account did their whole " new Pokémon alert " thing like it was gonna be a full news drop.

Do we ever get reveals / trailers this late in the day? They are usually in the morning

Back
Top Bottom