• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I was hoping, and still kinda am hoping, that this glitch thing will lead to some other reveal because if it isn't story-related or otherwise related to something new being discovered for rotom then it's just inexcusably lame and not remotely clever.
Yeah, and the fact that they felt the need to create thumbnails with space for more than one Pokemon on the glitch page made me think that too.

I'm totally okay if this becomes the 2019 version of CoroCoro sillhouettes. That would be really fun actually. But they need to do this again then, and soon.

It was acting like. "Oh we were going to show you guys a new pokemon, but Uh Oh, site is acting up! Must be our unlucky day! HAHAHA!"
They didn't expressly draw attention to it being unlucky, however, so the only reason to connect it to the 13th is to try to excuse the lame reveal in retrospect. And the joke is still lame and unclever. It's the kind of joke that people try to pull on a child while clearly not understanding that kids aren't even that stupid past the age of four.

Not before release. Don't they show finals off after release?

They didn't for Gen 7. Those final forms were revealed at the tail end of October.

The Gen 6 final forms were included in Corocoro, but I don't remember if that officially went out before or after the games. It was very close, though. Edit: Checked, and the issue was slated for release on the 15th, so three days after the games' launch date, but as usual, it leaked before then.

Well one advantage of dynamax is that they can show the final evolution but still hide the gigantomax forms.

Now that I'm home and have gotten a better look at Sirfetch'd, I... am really underwhelmed by the design. XD Sorry Sirfetch'd, but dominatrix goose did it better. I don't like the implication that Farfetch'd only evolves in Galar either- and even if they are hiding a Galarian Farfetch'd up their sleeve, Sirfetch'd's design differs so little from regular Farfetch'd that it feels like it would be totally unnecessary. I'm hoping that it really is just a regular evolution and not a region-specific one, because things are starting to look way more complicated than move-based or item-based evolutions ever were.

Back
Top Bottom