• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Random thought not necessarily related to the thread, but does anyone think an in game NPC will make mention of the limited dex in some way?

Such as by saying, "In the world, there are over 900 species of Pokemon. Not all can be found in Galar though. One day, I hope to explore the world and see its many Pokemon for myself!"

Something like that.

Random thought not necessarily related to the thread, but does anyone think an in game NPC will make mention of the limited dex in some way?

Such as by saying, "In the world, there are over 900 species of Pokemon. Not all can be found in Galar though. One day, I hope to explore the world and see its many Pokemon for myself!"

Something like that.
XD If they're smart, they wouldn't.

Doesn't help that all the times it turned out into an accidental innuendo. I swear that I almost thought that Veteran in the Victory Road was going to flash me after saying that.
Pretty sure the phrase itself is just inherently innuendo. XD So whoever keeps thinking it's a great idea to put that meme in there... probably should reconsider. Though looking it up, I see why they'd be eager to put it in but it still always sounds like it, regardless.

In approximately 18 hours from now the new movie will be screened in Los Angeles. So either there's a news drop in the morning, new Pokemon are revealed during the movie or there's nothing at all.

The Japanese release could still have a new SWSH trailer, but with the franchise becoming more global I have my doubts.

Fortunately we have CoroCoro to look forward to in a couple weeks?

Isn't Japan Expo happening for these next few days? Hopefully we will see something from that since it looks like we have received news from it in the past. I don't care if it's nothing major, maybe just a new Pokemon or something. And with the movie finally releasing this month, maybe CoroCoro will finally start to bring us some sort of SwSh news. It probably won't be as nice to us as it had been in the past though.

I hope we get just something, just something to keep it going. I don't know if I can do another news drought like that again. At the very least can we get some official info on Impidimp and Yamper? I'd like some official art for new electric corgi friend.

Salandit was revealed on the 7th, which I believe was the last day of Japan Expo.

Edit: Also its worth noting that Japan Expo 2013 did reveal Honedge.
This got me thinking, both Honedge and Salandit have unique type combos. Does anyone think this trend could continue with the hypothetical reveal of a new Pokemon at this Japan Expo? If so, what new type combo would you like to see? Personally, I would like to see a fire/grass species finally be announced!

Doesn't help that all the times it turned out into an accidental innuendo. I swear that I almost thought that Veteran in the Victory Road was going to flash me after saying that.

Just be happy they didn't let Kukui or Olivia say it. People would have fainted.

Edit: Just remembered they did it with Kukui when he was training with Rockruff, which makes it even worse.

Yeah I wonder what's next now. WHAT IF THEY START DOING GALAR FACTS. Like once a week, they reveal a new Galar Pokemon? Hahaha yeah right.
Maybe they can do Johto facts next and then do the other regions in order of generational debut. If we’re lucky, we might get regions like the Orange Archipelago, the Sevii Islands, or even Orre! :)

Yeah I wonder what's next now. WHAT IF THEY START DOING GALAR FACTS. Like once a week, they reveal a new Galar Pokemon? Hahaha yeah right.
Thaaaat would be pretty cool. D= If only.

Maybe they can do Johto facts next and then do the other regions in order of generational debut. If we’re lucky, we might get regions like the Orange Archipelago, the Sevii Islands, or even Orre! :)
Well, I don't think that they'll do Johto since they don't have a recent game to take gifs of the pokemon from. And those other regions don't... have their own pokedex... so...

Still, interested to see what comes after Melmetal now, if anything.

Back
Top Bottom