• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Excuse me what? I’ve never played the 3DS entries so... they added in that joke in every game? I knew it was in SM with Rockruff (it manages to sound even more inappropriate in this context and the games are called SM). But every entry?
Apparently, it was not in ORAS if the text dump I'm reading is correct. Seeing how I played ORAS after the other 3DS games, I guess I just added it in my mind. Also, it's not in LGPE so I guess Nintendo stopped adding that meme in the Switch era.

Are we absolutely sure we're not getting anything? Both reveals happened on the 7th, which was the last day for Honedge and first for Salandit.
As far as I can tell on serebii, honedge was revealed on the 4th, which was the 1st day of the Japan Expo 2013 (not the last)

It's obvious that either they decided before to wait till all the demos have been played around the world so they could finally announce Impidimp and Yamper among the other news OR the protest is causing more trouble of what we may be aware of (which honestly is what I'm thinking right now).
I know many believe this cannot influence the news drop, but this is the most confusing moment in this franchise history. Imo, for the first time in the last 15 years, they are actually scared of how people will react to the games, scared that fans will not justify anything else from this point on.

I know many believe this cannot influence the news drop, but this is the most confusing moment in this franchise history. Imo, for the first time in the last 15 years, they are actually scared of how people will react to the games, scared that fans will not justify anything else from this point on.
Then we might as well not get anymore news about the games until about a week before release since the dust won’t settle for a very long time. In fact, they might as well cancel or delay SwSh if they’re that worried.

In fact, they might as well cancel or delay SwSh if they’re that worried.
Not happening. They already made plans far in advance for all aspects of TPCi (anime, merchandise, TCG, manga, spinoff games, etc.) based on the current release date. The release date right now also capitalizes on Black Friday to drastically increase revenue. Delaying it is a no. Cancelling it would be a severe overreaction and a highly poor business decision.

Anyway other than maybe forcing them to make some graphical improvements before they create in-game footage for trailers, I really dont think the Dexit outcry is affecting their news release schedule much. They’ve already stated numerous times that they aren’t changing the game despite everything, so there’s really nothing to delay them in that regard.

At least it's a busy month that has us waiting like every three days for an event to potentially drop something noteworthy. XD

But damn, I'm sad that Japan Expo didn't drop anything, especially since it was the most noteworthy date this month. And if that one didn't give us anything, what are the odds that Worlds or Gamescom even will. Though personally, I think the odds might be a bit better for Worlds? Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Disappointed there was nothing at the Japan Expo. They usually do have a new Pokemon reveal. I really hope they give us some news soon. They gotta do something if they wanna bring back some of the hype after the National Dex controversy.

im thinking we may get another trailer soon, because impidimp still wasn't shown.

Back
Top Bottom