• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

So... Rolycoly looks like a regional variant of Roggenrola to me, and Duraludon reminds me of Boldore. Alcremie looks like a Slurpuff done better. Not really impressed with the new bunch.

And apparently you've to specifically look for individual Pokémon that can Gigantamax. Not every Pokemon of a species can do so.

Corviknight... I can hardly tell what changed on Corviknight. That bird is so hard to see.
It gains red accents which is difficult to tell since the -max mechanic auras are already red. The official art:

It launches mini-birds too. Cool!

Yamper, the cute corgo doggo we all wanted and finally got. Thank goodness. It looks very cute!

Also, seriously?

Special Drednaw can Gigantamax into Gigantamax Drednaw. It has the G-Max Move, G-Max Stonesurge. G-Max Stonesurge deals damage, and also scatters sharp rocks around the opponent that damage Pokémon entering the battlefield.

R.I.P. all Pokémon 4x weak to Rock. Set Up? Nah, we doing it Drednaw style now!

So, did the original leak mentioning Eternatus got everything right so far?

It gains red accents which is difficult to tell since the -max mechanic auras are already red. The official art:
View attachment 120594
It launches mini-birds too. Cool!
...yikes, they could have done better with that one.

In fact, Dynamax/Gigantamax both really need to tone it down with the special lighting. It's hard to see anything.

In fact, Dynamax/Gigantamax both really need to tone it down with the special lighting. It's hard to see anything.
Gigantamax Drednaw's art looks like a mess imo, and Alcreamie's form would look better with lesser decorations. It currently looks like the designer stuck every contest decoration they could think of on it.

Gigantamax Drednaw's art looks like a mess imo, and Alcreamie's form would look better with lesser decorations. It currently looks like the designer stuck every contest decoration they could think of on it.

You know how in Gen 4 you had that Contest Case and your 9-year old self thought the more decorations it has the better? Yeah, pretty sure the artist went through the same experience LOL

Oh what a tease. This was on the wall in Bea's gym.

So, did the original leak mentioning Eternatus got everything right so far?
Pretty much! Aside from a few typos.

Uuugh I just went to the official site to look and definitely Alcremie's looks so overdone. And yeah, Drednaw's art is so hard to look at, they really just... should not put that stupid red on everything. It makes it so hard to make out any details.

You know how in Gen 4 you had that Contest Case and your 9-year old self thought the more decorations it has the better? Yeah, pretty sure the artist went through the same experience LOL
And never grew out of it. XD

That was my immediate thought when I saw it.
And yeah, Drednaw's art is so hard to look at,
I for some reason have a really hard time figuring out the head in the official art... is it only me?

View attachment 120595

Oh what a tease. This was on the wall in Bea's gym.

Pretty much! Aside from a few typos.

Uuugh I just went to the official site to look and definitely Alcremie's looks so overdone. And yeah, Drednaw's art is so hard to look at, they really just... should not put that stupid red on everything. It makes it so hard to make out any details.

And never grew out of it. XD
i am thinking that is impidimp 0:56 mark

Oh yeah definitely Impidimp. XD But they didn't announce the damn thing.
yeah that is why i am thinking another trailer is coming soon. that an the middle evolutions of the starters weren't shown either which i thought was hinted in an interview to be shown soon.

Back
Top Bottom