• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

you sayin' this is a new Pokemon or?

pretty sure that's just impidimp, which isn't new per se since it's in the public demo, but they have not officially unveiled it yet

Man I wasn't even expecting that this morning. I love the mew gym leaders!!! They showed off three! And all the new Pokemon look great! It's great to see that leak further be proven correct. So that means we really are getting at least 98 new Pokemon!

Man I wasn't even expecting that this morning. I love the mew gym leaders!!! They showed off three! And all the new Pokemon look great! It's great to see that leak further be proven correct. So that means we really are getting at least 98 new Pokemon!

Two: Bea and Allister, unless I'm missing somebody else

Duraludon looks like an Avalugg that stood up. Don't @ me.

The claim of "98 new Pokémon" comes from the "second" "leak" which has doesn't really have any credence thus far and was prrrrrrrobably just a piggybacker.

Well here's a classic. XD

I'm totally just analyzing the backgrounds of the trailers now.

New trailer? That was unexpected!

Last edited:
Duraladon gives off Psuedo legendary vibes.

The only reason people are saying this is only because it mentions it fights and shares its habitat with Tyranitar. I mean, you don't have to be a Pseudo Legend to fight another one, but just pointing out the main factoid everyone is basing this claim off of.

I hope it has some cute pre-evos like Kommo'o.

The only reason people are saying this is only because it mentions it fights and shares its habitat with Tyranitar. I mean, you don't have to be a Pseudo Legend to fight another one, but just pointing out the main factoid everyone is basing this claim off of.

I hope it has some cute pre-evos like Kommo'o.

No, obviously. But people said the same about Jangmo-o having that vibe, which was proven to be correct.

I still don't understand the purpose of these giga forms. The abilities are the same, the types are the same.. It's basically another three turns z-move with a form change?
Btw two of the forms changes are pretty lame...

Back
Top Bottom