• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

There's a rumor that says another trailer is supposed to drop on July 24th, and it shows off three new pokemon, as well as cutting away right as Eevee is about to evolve. Do y'all think there is any truth to this?

They said Next trailer is on July 24th. That basically has been debunked by today's trailer.
Also: it says its 1 minute 54 seconds long. No way that will ever happen if they reveal 5 Pokemon and 2 gym leaders. Then its around 2 minute 20 seconds if we go off the Sun and Moon trailers and the trailers were gym leaders were revealed in SWSH, since Milo and Nessa's gameplay each was already 30 seconds.

There's a rumor that says another trailer is supposed to drop on July 24th, and it shows off three new pokemon, as well as cutting away right as Eevee is about to evolve. Do y'all think there is any truth to this?
No, I don't think it's real at all. The same rumor tries to make Meltan out as being part of Gen 8. Plus there's no reason that they would cliffhanger an eeveelution reveal- it's not a big secret plot point, it's just more evolutions for a pokemon that already has plenty of them.

It would be cool if these were the first cover legends to have an evolution rather than a preevo.
Most likely they will just have a giga form that we will see once during the main plot and then only in Wifi battles.

Didn't the rumor also mention that Impidimp would be shown in Corocoro? We haven't seen Impidimp in this month's Corocoro leaks.
Not supporting the eevee cliffhanger rumor but there was a small cartoon on the cover of corocoro that looked similar to impidimp but was not impidimp. Could have been a mix up. But it was more than likely a guess since the trailer with yamper didn't show imipidimp for some reason (beyond a fuzzy poster in a gym) and yamper and imipidimp were both shown in the demo.

It would be cool if these were the first cover legends to have an evolution rather than a preevo.
Most likely they will just have a giga form that we will see once during the main plot and then only in Wifi battles.
I heard someone entertain the idea that the 2 are anti dymax pokemon, essentially they have moves or abilities that counter Dynamax pokemon. Althoguh that's most unlikely. But their Gigantamax forms probably will probably have something to do with their weapons, like at their debut trailer

I heard someone entertain the idea that the 2 are anti dymax pokemon, essentially they have moves or abilities that counter Dynamax pokemon. Althoguh that's most unlikely. But their Gigantamax forms probably will probably have something to do with their weapons, like at their debut trailer
Can we feel bad already for that poor Zamazenta? I cannot imagine that shield taking more space than It already does.

In any case, there must be a way for it to tuck its shield in, or perhaps he can make it disappear at will when he is not vulnerable? Guess we won't know its physiology until a full reveal of more information.

I'm actually really surprised that Impidimp hasn't been officially revealed yet. Almost makes it seem like the little guy isn't gonna be in the full release. We've seen it, it has animations and models, so it would be stupid to do so in this day and age, but still. Why isn't Impidimp revealed yet?

I'm really surprised that Zacian and Zamazenta haven't been shown more than they have. Why don't we know their types yet?

I'm actually really surprised that Impidimp hasn't been officially revealed yet. Almost makes it seem like the little guy isn't gonna be in the full release. We've seen it, it has animations and models, so it would be stupid to do so in this day and age, but still. Why isn't Impidimp revealed yet?
For the same reasons that Reuniclus, Gothitelle, Gigalith, Excadrill and Ribombee took their time?

I don't think the Wolves will have gigantamax forms. Only certain pokemon in a species can do that. You have to catch them in max raid battles. Maybe they will have something similar to "full moon phase/radiant sun phase" or "primal form"

edit adding: While Dynamaxing seems to be a phenomenon common to the Pokémon from Galar, it’s been discovered that there’s a special phenomenon known as Gigantamaxing, too! Only certain species of Pokémon can Gigantamax—and even among such species, only rare specimens will be able to Gigantamax. The majority will keep their usual appearance when they Dynamax. You can catch Gigantamax Pokémon for your team by participating in Max Raid Battles, but it seems they’re very rare—finding one won’t be easy!

So apparently there will be some sort of Gym leaders presentation during the opening ceremony of the league cause we can see Milo and Nessa being in the arena of the steampunk city and not in their gyms (the symbols on the walls are the generic symbols of the league and not the specific symbols of their gyms).

This means they are probably gonna show them all before release, considering we're gonna see them all after the first few hours of gameplay.

P.s. Try not to pay attention on how bad Milo's arm looks.

I'm really surprised that Zacian and Zamazenta haven't been shown more than they have. Why don't we know their types yet?
Nah, Impidimp's featured in one of the sponsor posters on the wall of Bea's gym, so it's gotta be in the full game.

I wouldn't exclude that all past megas get a giga form in Galar, honestly. This would be a small consolation for the lack of their previous forms.
Anyway, have you noticed in the last scene how they are comparing Zacian and Zamazenta?

View attachment 120821

They really look like two forms of the same pokemon, or two brothers pokemon, or two evolutions of the same pokemon. It's also quite weird that we don't have their gameplay, types, abilities and proportions yet and that these are the first legends that are still unknown to people in their own region. Not counting that they are not that legendary pokemon in design (at least not as much as the previous legends). Something is going on with these two imo. I hope they don't mess it up with their plot and let them be the usual finale showdown with the evil man/woman who needs them to destroy the world.
pls armor puppy pre-evo

Come on, now. You know the answer to this. It's because Impidimp's a Dark/Fairy typing, a never before seen element. They reveal things in progressive order.

Back
Top Bottom