• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

This is...different. With Sun&Moon, they would announce when the next trailer was going to drop. With SWSH, they just drop them randomly. One could drop tomorrow or a week from now. I think I prefer the Sun&Moon way of releasing trailers.

This is...different. With Sun&Moon, they would announce when the next trailer was going to drop. With SWSH, they just drop them randomly. One could drop tomorrow or a week from now. I think I prefer the Sun&Moon way of releasing trailers.
I liked when they announced the date of next news drop.

I like both ways of releasing news actually. I like when we know because then we can speculate on what we are going to see and the excitement that builds up is awesome. But I also love the quietly dropped trailers. Waking up in the morning and just going through my youtube or twitter feed until I hear about it (which doesn't take long figuring as I follow quite a few Poketubers on both platforms), and immediately rushing to the video to watch it.

I wouldn't mind if they did a mix of these news drop methods, like have some quietly dropped like the last one, and trailers with bigger reveal getting announced a day or 2 ahead of time.

I kinda like the surprise trailers because that means I don't have to feel stressed at work trying to cram watching them into my breaks... if they don't tell me it's coming, there's a chance I might go the whole work day without checking this forum (I get all my news here XD) and not know about it until I get home where the watching experience is much better on my computer.

pokenchi did reveal dusk lycanroc first so..

Wasn't it leaked through Corocoro's cover first?
Pokenchi revealed it first then corocoro leaked with more info about it
we did see it on the cover of corocoro but it was super blurry

Of course, that was only because it was set to appear in the anime very soon at that point, so unless the news this month is anime-related... doubt they'll really give Pokenchi a bone to gnaw on.
Lana's eevee evolving into new eeveelution during the league?

Usually pokenchi just recaps recent news I'm pretty sure. So while it's possible we'll get something new, it's not "highly likely"
Yeah, I agree. If we do get anything new from it, I’d expect something like announcing Impidimp there (or at at least teasing it’s existence). Other than that possibility, don’t get your hopes up.

Of course, that was only because it was set to appear in the anime very soon at that point, so unless the news this month is anime-related... doubt they'll really give Pokenchi a bone to gnaw on.
IIRC they also showed the Pikavee exclusive moves first as well

I'm guessing impidimp will show up in a trailer or corocoro when it is done being on the demo tour. I forgot that the demo is still traveling.

Seriously does japan get no news on anything? Cause most info people get are reruns on stuff the west knows butt they have to get it on repeat in different events and television programs. As if they missed it.

Back
Top Bottom