• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Last time we got an event, we got a trailer a day after it ended. Here's hoping (Despite it being unlikely).
Actually last event was Hyper Japan which ended on the 15th without anything to follow. Japan Expo before that was one that had revealed Pokémon in the past, though, so maybe the next event to have a trailer posted around the same time is Gamescon?

Actually last event was Hyper Japan which ended on the 15th without anything to follow. Japan Expo before that was one that had revealed Pokémon in the past, though, so maybe the next event to have a trailer posted around the same time is Gamescon?
Considering Pokenchi will definitively not show anything new, I would say that:

• Pokenchi is a just a repeat of the 8th trailer. Maybe we will get something at Gamescon.
  • A new trailer drops before Pokenchi and the show will cover that. Nothing new at Gamescon.

It's tough to say but I'd bet on a recap since they've been on the M22 train and the Alolan League atm

isn't pokenchi in like 10 minutes?

Pokenchi starts at 7am JST right? It should be an hour from now, although I'm not getting my hopes up

Pokenchi airs in a little less than an hour and a half from right now. But yeah, don't get your hopes up.

TBH THE LEAST THEY COULD DO IS REVEAL IMPIDIMP

There's no other dates this month that really stand out as chances for more news, but they could drop something next week by surprise.
The first week of August is usually when the big trailer drops, so I wouldn't expect any major information before that. Maybe a pokemon reveal at some event?

The first week of August is usually when the big trailer drops, so I wouldn't expect any major information before that. Maybe a pokemon reveal at some event?
True. X and Y revealed Mega Evolution, new Pokemon, Korrina, and Super Training.

Sun and Moon had a very hefty trailer also in August. It revealed the Island Challenge and Alolan variants. It was like 4-6 minutes long.

Oh yeah first week of August is gonna be big!! Well, we don't have much longer to wait in that case. Then we will see probably one thing in Sept and then nothing till release. Which is coo

Back
Top Bottom