• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Wasn't there a rumor about the 24th being potentially something?
Yeah... there's that one that mentions Toolhark and claims there's going to be 142 new pokemon and Meltan will have an important role- which is why I assume that nothing related to that will actually happen on the 24th.

Hey, would you guys like me to add dates from rumors to the list too? Probably 99.9% of them will be a bunch of fake bogus, but we are running short of upcoming events anyway. I guess we could point and laugh at fake leaks missing their targets in the meantime.

Hey, would you guys like me to add dates from rumors to the list too? Probably 99.9% of them will be a bunch of fake bogus, but we are running short of upcoming events anyway. I guess we could point and laugh at fake leaks missing their targets in the meantime.
I'd say go for it, it gives us more to talk about anyways

There was another rumor that was adding on to the July 24th rumor. It also says that the three new pokemon going to be introduced are a shark, a larva, and the tea cup elephant pokemon we saw. This is the hill they want to die on. These so-called "leakers" are really sure that there is going to be a trailer on July 24th. Only time will tell....

I really do hope we get another trailer this month
one trailer per month is too slow and they need to start revealing more new pokemon.

There was another rumor that was adding on to the July 24th rumor. It also says that the three new pokemon going to be introduced are a shark, a larva, and the tea cup elephant pokemon we saw. This is the hill they want to die on. These so-called "leakers" are really sure that there is going to be a trailer on July 24th. Only time will tell....
Yeah I've linked to both of the July 24th trailer leaks in the first post. Considering they both pretty much claim the same exact things only slightly differently, I figure it's probably the same person trying to make their "leak" seem more believable by having "two" people leak it.

I don't really think we will be seeing anything more this month TBH but we could. First week of August is gonna be big like it always is, but no rumors mention anything happening in late July or August, yet, so we will see if anything actually comes up. I do wanna see more new Pokemon for sure, but at this point, the main ones I wanna see are the Fire Elephant that they teased, the chipmunks, and Impidimp. You guys are probably right that when they do show off Impidimp, that they'll show off the evolution(s) too.

What if Impidimp's line is the Galar region's pseudo legendary line? I'd love to see Impidimp end up as a sort of Dullahan style Pokemon, and Dark/Fairy is the perfect type to portray that.

What if Impidimp's line is the Galar region's pseudo legendary line? I'd love to see Impidimp end up as a sort of Dullahan style Pokemon, and Dark/Fairy is the perfect type to portray that.
That would be pretty nice. As much as I like dragons, having most pseudos being dragon or dragon-like is getting boring for me. I would prefer... anything else at this moment.

I’m pretty sure Duraludon is going to be this region’s pseudo since it rivals Tyranitar and all, but it would be cool if they had two pseudo lines like in Hoenn. Plus I also would like another pseudo line that isn’t Dragon like they did with Beldum.
To me he looks like a stand-alone pokemon tbh.. like drampa

I think they gonna drop a pokemon direct for august, to reveal galar forms and such

Back
Top Bottom