• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Does CoroCoro really have that habit...? I know the whole Mewtwo movie was that, but it was a remake.
Interms of game news, especially lately. Info seems to be based off of recently released news on the net. So in other words it's like corocoro usually is late to the punch.

Interms of game news, especially lately. Info seems to be based off of recently released news on the net. So in other words it's like corocoro usually is late to the punch.
Haven't most of the CoroCoros this time around only been covering the movie or the move-naming contest? I didn't think it really covered Sword and Shield much at all because it had other info to focus on.

if people are assuming trailers will be uploaded on the first Monday of the month, I regret to inform you the previous trailer was released on the second Monday of the month.

if people are assuming trailers will be uploaded on the first Monday of the month, I regret to inform you the previous trailer was released on the second Monday of the month.
XD And the non-E3 trailer before that was on a Wednesday so I don't think that kind of pattern applies to their schedule.

It has been exactly 4 weeks after the 8th of july trailer. Isn't really an indication, just that the time is nigh if they're doing monthly drops for now.

So apparently sw/sh campaign will feature a trailer par month within the first 10 days of the month.
So we will have a new pokemon reveal at worlds and then a trailer in early September.
I would have liked this new way of marketing the games....but we are in a moment when these games really need s/m marketing campaign instead. I would say the hype is not that strong this time, after a couple of days from the trailer the hype does down while the protest keeps going.

There may also be some content revealed in that preorder secret club thingy after the trailer.
It would be a good idea, considering how useful that secret club has been till now. I don't understand why GF doesn't let the things they create be what they were created for.

Don't forget that we didn't get a new pokemon revealed at Japan Expo so we may not get one at Worlds.
I think Worlds is different. If they really started taking seriously competitive, a pokemon reveal at Worlds should be a must. Maybe this time a pokemon that is actually good competitive would be a better choice than Crabrawler, a pokemon that is not exactly famous for its competitive importance.

It would be a good idea, considering how useful that secret club has been till now. I don't understand why GF doesn't let the things they create be what they were created for.
I’m, deep inside, not really opposed to it remaining a piece of junk since I don’t look forward to locking information behind pre-orders. It feels useless anyway since any information in that club will be just shared by people who like to be informative/YouTubers for views.

I think Worlds is different. If they really started taking seriously competitive, a pokemon reveal at Worlds should be a must. Maybe this time a pokemon that is actually good competitive would be a better choice than Crabrawler, a pokemon that is not exactly famous for its competitive importance.
Wouldn't matter though because they never show the stats for them anyway.

I’m, deep inside, not really opposed to it remaining a piece of junk since I don’t look forward to locking information behind pre-orders. It feels useless anyway since any information in that club will be just shared by people who like to be informative/YouTubers for views.
I agree. But there's no reason then to promote It as something that, in the end, It is not.

A Pokemon Center is going to open in London for just 4 weeks before Swsh's launch. Similar to one that opened and flopped in Paris. Hopefully they've learn't their lesson.

A Pokemon Center is going to open in London for just 4 weeks before Swsh's launch. Similar to one that opened and flopped in Paris. Hopefully they've learn't their lesson.
I don’t think the opening a new Pokémon Center will yield us any news. They’re mostly there for selling merchandise.

I don’t think the opening a new Pokémon Center will yield us any news. They’re mostly there for selling merchandise.
And to promote Sword and Shield. Like the one in Paris did for X and Y. Only difference is that the one in paris opened months after and they were ill prepared from what I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom