• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Team yell are pretty much team skull v2
and i'll take it

Last edited:
what's this??

EDIT: oop, literally just had to scroll down a bit more haha. It's Rotomi

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2019-08-07, às 14.22.56.png
    Captura de ecrã 2019-08-07, às 14.22.56.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 22
Oh boy, Team Skull.

You now have competition for sheer craziness.

I watched the japanese trailer. The tree from the wild area has still the same (Ocarina of time) texture from the threehouse gameplay. They just don't care...

I watched the japanese trailer. The tree from the wild area has still the same (Ocarina of time) texture from the threehouse gameplay. They just don't care...
View attachment 122483
It doesn’t look good on that department, but there have been underwhelming lighting or shadow effects they fixed from the first trailer to the Gigantamax one. I’m not going to be too optimistic, but we’ll see how it goes.

I like that they finally shown more of the rivals. I do wonder if there’ll be more, but having three ‘true’ rivals is great, and it makes Hop’s seemingly too good personality (without considering how he might evolve in the game) bearable.

I like the Pokèjobs system, although I hoped that they’d shown the sponsorship system, if it’ll be in game.

I really like that Galarian forms are in, as well as evolutions for some of them.

View attachment 122483

…Seriously? There is absolutely no need to waste time and textures for something that will stay on the background 99% of the times. That’s just nitpicking for the sake of the nitpicking now.

ITT: Trees.

Oh my goodness! Did they really turn Monokuma from Dangaronpa into a Pikaclone? My, that’s one bold move, I dare say.

Just for this comment I'm gonna nickname my Morpeko UPUPUPU BEAR for the lolz. Thank you.

Team Yell looks so stupid...I mean, they have "We are not the real enemy" written on the face.

How do we make evil teams more ridiculous? The answer is clearly to give them wack-ass looking megaphones and act like they know what to do with face paint. At least Team Skull looked tough. Who hired these clowns?

Guys, say what you want....it's a tree that has become famous in the entire world. And they didn't bother to fix it. It's just a tree, but they just don't care to fix their mistakes, even when those mistakes are known from America to Japan.

Oh no! a bad tree that no one cares about
I would say that tree is the face of the dexit protest nowdays so I think a lot of people will not forget about it. Maybe you don't care, but you are not everyone...

Guys, say what you want....it's a tree that has become famous in the entire world. And they didn't bother to fix it. It's just a tree, but they just don't care to fix their mistakes, even when those mistakes are known from America to Japan.

Its not a question of not caring, it can also be a question that the tree is attached to multiple codes and they cannot fix it, without needing to dive deep into the games coding.

Its not a question of not caring, it can also be a question that the tree is attached to multiple codes and they cannot fix it, without needing to dive deep into the games coding.
I'm sorry but it's not the case. They just need to update the texture not the model, it will take a couple of hours at best, considering all those trees share the same textures.

I would say that tree is the face of the dexit protest nowdays so I think a lot of people will not forget about it. Maybe you don't care, but you are not everyone...
I’m sorry but I can’t not laugh at this.

Imagine an entire “movement” lead by an ugly tree. I’m upset about the Pokémon. Cry me a river about the tree.

I’m focusing on the fun new info we got today not some background texture.

I’m sorry but I can’t not laugh at this.

Imagine an entire “movement” lead by an ugly tree. I’m upset about the Pokémon. Cry me a river about the tree.

I’m focusing on the fun new info we got today not some background texture.
Laugh about it....you can also laugh about dexit, but it's true and you cannot deny that tree is in every video-protest, meme or whatever about dexit.

Back
Top Bottom