• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

So my thoughts,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Galarian Zigzagoon and Linoone. They are too precious and adorable and I love now the site mentions that G-Zigzagoon tries to be aggressive and gets mad when no one takes it seriously. :ROFLMAO: Obstagoon looks so badass. Even though this entire line looks like they was designed just to be used by Team Yell, I love them and think they're great. It's also nice to know that Galarian forms won't be limited by the original lines and some are able to evolve further.

I don't care much for Weezing, but the Galarian design is creative at least. It's nice to finally get the purified Weeing everyone hoped to be it's Alolan form.

Morpeko is too cute. I think the form changing is really interesting and makes it stand out from other Pikaclones (I'm assuming it's the Pikaclone at least). The ability making it change form every turn seems a bit weird (for it to go from hungry to not hungry in a matter of only one turn), but it's cute so I don't really care.

Bede looks like a creepy edgelord. Marnie looks like a badass edgelord. Team Yell looks hilarious. I find myself wondering if they have anything deeper to them other than, "We stan Marnie, get out of her way". Since the main goal of the game is the competition with the league for once, I could see them doing nothing other than screwing around with the competition to make sure Marnie wins, but they could have more to them. Idk, I'd personally be fine with either.

I wish they would have shown the PokeJobs in the US trailer, but it looks interesting. I love how Rotom is having more and more use lately.

Sun/Moon would have 35 officially revealed Pokémon by august 9th.

We are on 16 at the moment.

Sun/Moon probably showed a bit too much, but I still fear we'll have a very limited roster of new 'mons this game.
It's probably because this is a new console for GF to be working on. But I do feel since XY they have been lacking, though not altogether. Hoping there will be more though.

Sun/Moon probably showed a bit too much, but I still fear we'll have a very limited roster of new 'mons this game.
I wouldn' t worry about it. This slow news cycle isn't indicative of the number of new pokemon in the game, it's just a new, less spoiler approach to marketing.

I wouldn' t worry about it. This slow news cycle isn't indicative of the number of new pokemon in the game, it's just a new, less spoiler approach to marketing.
I dearly hope so. I don't mind surprises and secrets until release, I just want to see some "you'll be in my team"-designs.

Sun and Moon probably showed too much. There should always be elements of surprise left for the players to discover :3

The only thing that's going to take time to grow on me is the regional Pika. I can't help but feel that a part of me was hoping for a more creative design, but then again this is pretty much made up for by its completely relatable gimmick, so there's that. =P

Obstagoon certainly is a surprise, though! Looks like Ohmori is taking regional designs one step futher. Honestly, as long as underrated Pokemon get represented in this, I don't have an issue at all.

and I stan posh Weezing, so....

I gotta admit, I am disappointed that we got a hungry hamster pikaclone instead of a pikabara. Especially in the region that is all about making things big and yet they didn't give us the biggest rodent pikaclone? For shame.
He could Potentially have a Giantamax form, you never know

I gotta admit, I am disappointed that we got a hungry hamster pikaclone instead of a pikabara. Especially in the region that is all about making things big and yet they didn't give us the biggest rodent pikaclone? For shame.
Sincerely, that could have been the only way I could have liked a pikaclone.

I love hamsters so i'm happy with it

morpeko is the first gen 8 pokemon I can say I don't like. I wish it had it's own identity more.

I'm sure that the team working on the Pokémon models aren't the same team working on the tree models so yes, the ugly tree is unrelated.

And I don't expect evidence that they're considering the issue because it isn't a simple thing that they can just whip out a plan for in a matter of months. What do you want? A public statement that "we're thinking about it" just to have people get pissed off all over again when they still conclude that this is the best option? They're not going to say anything whether they're considering it or not.
So, there's really no need to assume that they're considering the real issue, since we don't know if they actually are, right? So, there's really no reason for people to stop protesting, considering they don't know if they have just been ignored or not.

So, there's really no need to assume that they're considering the real issue, since we don't know if they actually are, right? So, there's really no reason for people to stop protesting, considering they don't know if they have just been ignored or not.
Yeah, there's no reason for them to stop and I fully support those who continue. Just don't expect a response particularly soon and don't blame the tree.

Yeah, there's no reason for them to stop and I fully support those who continue. Just don't expect a response particularly soon and don't blame the tree.
I'm not expecting anything since the beginning of this protest honestly. I'm don't care about dexit and I'm not that naive to believe the graphics are gonna change at this point of development. I'm just looking at how GF answers to the biggest protest in their history, so I can understand what to expect from the future.

Serebii says there's a new pokemon here

Back
Top Bottom