• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

If you look at the companies/universities for Pokejobs and the sponsors to each Gym Leader, you can tell of which typing is which...

* Gym, *^ shared

Farmer (Grass) *
Wrench (Fighting) *^
Lapras (Ice) *
Whale R (Water) *
XX (Ghost) *^
railtracks (Steel) *
cookery (Fire) *
Hoot Hoot (Normal) *

Fairy I'm unsure of, and this isn't accurate, it's just a wild guess. See what you think.
I think that this conversation should be in the Gyms speculation thread.

If you look at the companies/universities for Pokejobs and the sponsors to each Gym Leader, you can tell of which typing is which...

* Gym, *^ shared

Farmer (Grass) *
Wrench (Fighting) *^
Lapras (Ice) *
Whale R (Water) *
XX (Ghost) *^
railtracks (Steel) *
cookery (Fire) *
Hoot Hoot (Normal) *

Fairy I'm unsure of, and this isn't accurate, it's just a wild guess. See what you think.
Can u pls stop bringing up random topics of discussion in here? It’s the Potential News Date Thread. It’s one thing when people go off on a tangent for a bit based off of on-topic discussion but I don’t want to have to scroll through random conversations about “what type do u think fits this wrench” to get to the discussions about when we can expect news again. Thanks.

Can u pls stop bringing up random topics of discussion in here? It’s the Potential News Date Thread. It’s one thing when people go off on a tangent for a bit based off of on-topic discussion but I don’t want to have to scroll through random conversations about “what type do u think fits this wrench” to get to the discussions about when we can expect news again. Thanks.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the site, it's very hard to find everything easily on this site.

Considering how Alolan forms were revealed, I kinda doubt that Koffing will have a Galarian form. Every time that they revealed a second stage regional variant before the first stage in a trailer or CoroCoro, it turned out that there wasn't even a new form for the first stage. Not to say that there couldn't be one, but just based on how reveals went last gen, it does feel a little unlikely.

I swear, though, if Galarian Koffing turns out to be the next Alolan Persian where we waited the entire news cycle with anticipation for its reveal, just to get that plain fat head via datamine... I'mma strangle someone at TPC. Somehow.

After watching one of the latest GameXplain videos about the Team Yell analysis. I think this is GF's way to show what they think of the toxic fanbase, with Marnie representing GF appreciating the support but wanting to do things on their own, whilst being constantly pestered by the toxic fanbase of Team Yell.

After what they've been through, this is quite a interesting twist indeed.

After watching one of the latest GameXplain videos about the Team Yell analysis. I think this is GF's way to show what they think of the toxic fanbase, with Marnie representing GF appreciating the support but wanting to do things on their own, whilst being constantly pestered by the toxic fanbase of Team Yell.

I don't... think they're making commentary on their fanbase. When Marnie asks her fans to stop, they stop. If that's what GF thinks of their fanbase... ha... hahahaha... ha.

I don't... think they're making commentary on their fanbase. When Marnie asks her fans to stop, they stop. If that's what GF thinks of their fanbase... ha... hahahaha... ha.
They could mean that we aren't good fans, even tho they don't seem to stop annoying her and they just won't shut up until she loses against you, so they will start more mess: we are going to yell at GF till they are shown to be weaker than other companies. just kidding

Seriously, this isn’t rocket science. Stop using this thread as a dump for every topic under the sun.

Anyway, I highly doubt GF is calling out their fan base. Team Yell was designed long before any of the Dexit controversy began. Also since when is it a good idea to outright insult your own consumers?

Seriously, this isn’t rocket science. Stop using this thread as a dump for every topic under the sun.

Anyway, I highly doubt GF is calling out their fan base. Team Yell was designed long before any of the Dexit controversy began. Also since when is it a good idea to outright insult your own consumers?
This is actually before Dexit. Remember LGPE, USUM, SM, the list goes on.

Yeah this really isn't a replacement for the general speculation thread

Anyway. At worlds I expect maybe one new pokemon or gmax form. It being so close to a news drop + the generally slow news cycle of SwSh makes me think it won't be much.

Is that really the new CoroCoro? It's got stuff from the July YouTube video in its September issue? WHAT? LMAO and here I was thinking maybe it would have Galarian Koffing. Ain't I boo boo the fool. SMH

Back
Top Bottom