• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

It seems plausible that the complete Zacian and Zamazenta trailer will be premiered at Worlds.

It looked very much like there is something important after where it was cut off for the reveal Direct!

I'm still betting on the mid stages for the starters at Worlds.

I don’t think we’ll see the secondary forms of the starters since IIRC Worlds only shows one new Pokémon or form such as a Mega, and because the secondary stages for the Alola starters were revealed early October. TPCi seems to be a bit more hesitant with revealing new Pokémon now so I don’t think they’d show something as major as starter second stages this early. I could be wrong though.

I don’t think we’ll see the secondary forms of the starters since IIRC Worlds only shows one new Pokémon or form such as a Mega, and because the secondary stages for the Alola starters were revealed early October. TPCi seems to be a bit more hesitant with revealing new Pokémon now so I don’t think they’d show something as major as starter second stages this early. I could be wrong though.
Worlds only shows one Pokémon normally but so does Japan Expo and we saw what happened there.

^ Damn so that is bad news, guess it'll be an Impidimp or evo of prior pokemon like Yamper.
??? How did you draw that conclusion from my post? They didn't reveal anything at Japan Expo, only released a trailer afterward. My point was that this reveal cycle has been atypical so don't expect just a single Pokémon reveal at Worlds. We might get nothing and we might get a full-fledged trailer. It's actually potentially good news.

If worlds get a full trailer it will likely be new pokemon focused only, which explains why we saw only 2 in the last trailer.

I'm borderline hoping we don't get a reveal at Worlds but instead get a full trailer after it, similar to how it happened with Japan Expo.

??? How did you draw that conclusion from my post? They didn't reveal anything at Japan Expo, only released a trailer afterward. My point was that this reveal cycle has been atypical so don't expect just a single Pokémon reveal at Worlds. We might get nothing and we might get a full-fledged trailer. It's actually potentially good news.
Yeah I don't get any of the responses to my post that says 'things have been atypical this year' with things like 'this won't happen because it's never happened before". Like... Come on. I just said that means nothing this time. Lol

If worlds get a full trailer it will likely be new pokemon focused only, which explains why we saw only 2 in the last trailer.
Or we might get more Galarian forms, Gigantamax, info on Dynamax, info on the legendaries, or the camping feature revealed... alongside 2-3 new pokemon as has been the case for pretty much every trailer in this news cycle.

I don't think we'll get anything big, but I have to say at this point I do hope whatever they do reveal is completely new. A new Pokemon or two sounds about right, seeing as they only revealed one fully new Pokemon in the last trailer. I could also see them focusing some more on these Galarian forms. But I don't think we'll get anything like character reveals or anything.

I just hope we really do have something. After Japan Expo not having anything when it typically does, I am worried they won't have anything. I'll keep my eyes open on the 16th though.

I don't think we'll get anything big, but I have to say at this point I do hope whatever they do reveal is completely new. A new Pokemon or two sounds about right, seeing as they only revealed one fully new Pokemon in the last trailer. I could also see them focusing some more on these Galarian forms. But I don't think we'll get anything like character reveals or anything.

I just hope we really do have something. After Japan Expo not having anything when it typically does, I am worried they won't have anything. I'll keep my eyes open on the 16th though.
Worlds is much bigger for pokemon then japan expo, they not gonna skip it

Back
Top Bottom