• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

How would we get a trailer at Worlds? Would someone like Serebii have to video-record it then upload?
Livestream and they post the trailer up online immediately after they premier it.

More gargoyle pokemon?
More? Did we have any to begin with?

I don't recall Masuda ever hinting at specific Pokemon reveals. It'd be pretty weird for Masuda to save a squirrel pic (or go out of his way to take a picture of one) just to hint at what's supposed to just be the regional rodent.
I mean we already know it exists so maybe..

I feel that if we get any new on the 16th at Worlds, it'll be a a Gigantamax reveal

That's my guess too. It'd be more in line with what Worlds gave us during XY, ORAS, & USUM's pre-release periods.

I really doubt they'll skip it, considering aside from LGPE, it had a trailer revealing something new every single pre-release while Japan Expo only had something during XY & SM. That & Worlds is a big event for Pokemon in general, so it'd make sense to reveal something new involving Pokemon.

I mean we already know it exists so maybe..
We already knew about Team Yell, too, but Masuda never hinted at them. Plus, if Masuda knew about a leak, why would he encourage it by basing hints on it, instead of finding who broke the NDA?

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, World's 2016 revealed Sandygast, Pallossand and Stufful, so having multiple Pokemon revealed is definitely possible. But even then I'd be satisfied with just an official Impidimp reveal.

If I remember correctly, World's 2016 revealed Sandygast, Pallossand and Stufful, so having multiple Pokemon revealed is definitely possible. But even then I'd be satisfied with just an official Impidimp reveal.
Worlds only revealed the crab pokemon
the others were on corocoro already

the squirel thing wasn't in the demo but we do "kinda" know about it from the trailers. you can see them in the crowd though not very well and on the shirt

Back
Top Bottom